80 (Spoiling for the next sequel)

A:     This is...a spoiling chapter, if you hate spoilers, SKIP, then.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

Someone yawned beside me, one of the men.
But I didn't turned a look there.

It is only us here, all of the seven men, amd four girls, one deeply unconscious on the bed.

I am sticking my eyes to Jungkook and Lisa, I hate to see the situation, but my eyes just can't help jot checking them. There will be the.minutes that Jungkook will suddenly brush his face because tears are streaming down.

And seeing him break down, makes me want to as well.

Just the image of Lisa now is tearing me into nothingness already, and I feel so.empty even though I have the others beside me.

Knowing that we are a little incomplete as she is mot totally present here, it makes me feel so empty.

"Hey! My lap is not a pillow!"
         Whisper yelling Jisoo made me turn my head to their direction.

"I want to sleep."
          And my brows furrowed as I saw a different image of Jin, hugging Jisoo eonnie's waist while lying on her lap.

"Get off from me!"
          She demanded but the man didn't create a single movement.

Jisoo eonnie kept on pushing him until she gave up herself, the man wouldn't be that easy to get off from her. He is something...something more than something.

My eyes also caught how Jimin is brushing Chaeyoung's  hair while she is peacefully sleeping on his chest.

And my eyes turned to Yoongi whi had not taken a sleep since Lisa's parents walked out. It is kind of unsual, because as I know, he always sleep when he has nothing to do.

Beside him is Namjoon and on the other side was Taehyung, both are scratching their eyes.

No one left the room after the men had came back to get some clothes. Our manager took our clothes for us, and now we are all wearing comfy clothes.

But the atmosphere for me isn't that cozy.

It is better that Lisa's parents are around, but they need to go as they need to fix everything in Thailand with Bambam's parents, the business and the deal they, they need to end those now.

After Lisa's parents went away, she had a pack of blood transferred on her, making her condition much more better. But disregard that as she still has her eyes close and her awareness is not with her.

I took a deep breath, then I stood up.

"I will buy food, let me know what you guys want."
         No one had taken any foods since the awards night, I guess I need to volunteer cause no one tried.

"Can I come?"
         Taehyung excitedly stood up and asked.

"It's fine."
         I answered with my brows furrowed a little.