46

A:     Dove sono gli altri lettori?

I thought they are loyal...🙃

💎

- Jungkook

My fingers kept on playing with each other, I am in front of Bang PD's office.

I am fully aware why they called me here.

It is because of my stubbornness.

The way how I quit disrespectfully on the staffs of We Got Married and leaving Tzuyu hanging there.

I will probably get scolded.

Or worst...get fired.

My eyes shutted close and squeezes at the thought of me getting fired personally by our CEO.

The image of me being jobless and unable to stand because I'm trying to protect me and Lisa's relationship.

But if it's about her, my living doll, I will sacrifice everything...even if it means giving up on my career.

She's having a hard time already, just on how people are commenting about her dating Bambam after me.

Her getting engaged on the guy she actually neither treated as a man nor a lover by her parent's will.

I saw the contract on her desk earlier.

And I'm sure she hasn't signed yet.

But I am thinking, why does she has the contract if it was an arrange marriage?

Shouldn't be a surprise?

Just like how BigHit and JYP did on me and Tzuyu, it was a secret until the day we met personally. Difference is that, me and Tzuyu's situation is a fake one.

But still, it should be that way, isn't it?

Things are randomly running on my mind, unknowingly entering and evidently perplexing me.

"Mr. Jeon."
        A voice caught my attention back in reality, our manager called me.

He looked at me both worriedly and disdainfully.

And I felt the disappointed soul inside him.

I bowed and as he turned his back on me, I knocked few times at the door and entered.

The room was cold as I entered, making me feel much more nervous.

I wonder if I would feel more nervous than this if I will meet Lisa's parents, or if it's just like this.

Just this feeling is killing me already, how more if I will meet her parents.

Our CEO is facing the other direction, not facing me.

He's drinking coffee, I can smell it.

My head bows as I waited for him to speak.

Few seconds...
Nothing.

Few seconds again...
Nothing.

And another few seconds...

"You really don't want to be with her, do you?"
         My head lifted immediately as the question came out from him.

He slowly faced me, sipping on the edge of the cup he's holding.

My eyes showed confusion, I can say.

"Tzuyu, you don't like her."
         He clarified.

My eyes snapped and landed on the ground, unable to look at him as I know what I did last night really deserves a punishment.