69

A:    Honestly speaking and spoiling(indirectly), I have given a lot of hints within the previous chapters.

Oh, and this is a long way chapter, tough it out, everyone. THIS IS A MUST READ CHPATER.

DON'T SKIP A WORD, NEVER TRY. Thank you.

💎

- Jungkook

It is awards show tonight.
I will be able to see her.
They are nominated and they will be participating as well.

I want to see her...
But the only thing I can do is to look at her.

"Jungkook, our manager wants to talk with you after the show."
        Jin hyung coldly informed.

I didn't answered but I moved a little for a response.

He stared at me, our stylist is still fixing my hair, and it's not more than thirty minutes for us to go to our places.

"I'm done, Jungkook. You guys go to your seats outside now. The staff said, go on your own cause the other assistants are fixing something on the stage which is much necessary for everyone's safety."
           Our stylist spoke and stated.

We both nodded but before I could ever stand up, he suddenly asked...

"What is happening, Jungkook?"
          He asked, eyes are focused on me, like he wants to see everything inside me.

Once I saw how grim his expression was, I avoided myself to look at him.

I looked at the mirror and faked a poker-face as if I am doing nothing.

"Nothing happened, hyung."
           I answered coldly.

It may be a disrespectful way of answering despite of his formidable behavior towards me but I need to wear the mask on so that he wouldn't know.

"Of course, of course, nothing happened."
         He laid his back relaxed at the office chair where he was sitting and looked at his own reflection at the mirror in front of us.

"That's why I saw Lisa has her eyes swollen."
         He stated while fixing his outfit and still having the intimidating look.

I didn't respond and just kept myself quiet.

"Hey, hey, what's up?"
        Hoseok hyung came and greeted us.
Behind him were the others smiling at us too.

"Nothing happened."
        Jin hyung answered and again, I just shutted myself.

"Woah, what's cooking for our eldest for him being humorless?"
        Namjoon hyung asked a little amused by Jin hyung's unfriendly behavior towards everyone.

"Jisoo is avoiding me too much and she didn't even gave me a glance earlier."
        He briefly answered, still looking at his own reflection.

"Yeah, and Chaeyoung told me not to go near them since...yesterday, I mean last night."
        Jimin hyung added.

"Me, I am not worried about Jennie, I am used to her being cold but...."
        Taehyung butted in but he cut himself off and loomed at the mirror, specifically to the reflection of my eyes.

"I saw them earlier while they are practicing on the stage, I am worried as I saw Lisa's eyes are swollen."
        He indirectly informed as well that Lisa's eyes are swollen.