16

A:    Just a reminder.

If anything will happen, just if ever...
And you can't take it or you'll hate me...

Remember that...

I didn't forced you to read this.
Thank you.

💎

- Lisa

I can say he's totally mine now.
And that I am his as well.

After last night, it was understandable the two of us are back and much better because, we are back with a label.

It is such a relief.

But...

Things are still coming into my mind.

"The betrayal."

It is not that I think they will still do it...
But I mean, it just keeps on lingering on my mind.
It is like, I have trauma about it already.

But I trust him now.

And I will do my best not to show him that I'm sti affected with what happenes in the past, cause that may cause us fighting and else. And I also know to myself that I will forget that, maybe not now but time will pass and that memory will fade.

I am browsing on the internet.

Looking for something new.

"Hey! Lalisa!"
       And I was cut off from my hobby as I heard a frustrated voice on the living room.

I went out frowning and my angry face faded away as I saw the news.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What.is.this?"
         With emphasizing every word, Jisoo eonnie ask me while irritatedly ointing at the television.

I smiled awkwardly.

"The two of you just showed up!?"
         She yelled, annoyed.

"So what? It's not like we're prohibited to."
          I shrugged my shoudlers and Chaeyoung modded, agreeing on what I just said.

"Eonnie, we didn't showed up. We just hanged out."
           I stated.

Jennie eonnie looked at me disdainfully.

"Okay, I mean. We didn't kiss or what. And it's we're being so clingy while dating, so, what's the matter? They just saw us holding hands and they approached us, they asled few things, asked for photos and autographs, as usual. Nothing happened like we kissed right on the center of the amusement park and made a scene there."
          I clarified and she sat back on the couch, yet still frowning on me.

"Wait..."
         My brows wiggled once as I heard Jennie eonnie spoke.

I looled at her asking 'what?'.

"You're not being so clingy while what? And your hads are what?"
          My heart stopped the moment she asked.

"Why do you have to be smart and savage?"

That's the thing went to my mind.

"She said, they are not being so clingy while DATING and their hands are HOLDING."
          Chaeyoung answered and my brows furrowed and she just chuckled while I gave her a death glare.

"Ahh, so, you're now letting him hold your hand. And you even called last night a date?"
          A smirk is formed on that sarcastic mouth of Jennie eonnie.

"Wow. So you finnaly have given up your pride for somehow."
          And there's the same smirk on Jisoo eonnie's lips.

My heart stopped again.

And I felt the oxygen being thin.

The weather for me became hot.

And there's nothing I could think on how to answer.

Silence...
Silence ate me for the half of the minute and they chuckled.

"What's with the blushing potato tomato?"
           Jennie eonnie asked.

I stood properly and compoaed myself well.

"Yes, it's a date because we hanged out. Is that wrong? And holding hands because I might get lost and..."
           I realized that what I am trying to do is to excuse myself in a improper way and unecessay reasons.

So, I just cutted myself and scratch ny head in defeat.

"Sit here."
          Jennie eonnie commanded tapping the seat beside her which is unoccupied.

"What happened?"
          She asked as I sat beside her.

Usually, when they asked what happened, it means, something bad happened.

But this time...
There's a smile on their faces that is unsual yet it means something good.

"I..."
        I am going to admit the fact that I have really given up my pride last night.

But I kmow they'll tease me so I took a deep breath and prepared my ear, soul and self for whatever they will react and say after.

Knowing these three ladies...

They'll probably will kill me on teasing me minute by minute.

"I have given up my pride a little."
          I stated and the smiles on their faces widen.

"How?"
          Jisoo eonnie asked warmly.

Warmly, they are talking to me warmly now cause later, they will tease me wildly. Way not better.

"I don't know. While heading back here, and walking beside each other, I just said that I really enjoyed the night, he smiled. Then..."
         I breathe.

"And when we reached the door, I asked him if he enjoyed the night as well. He said as long as I am, he os as well, and gave me a smile then, he bid a goodbye. He took few steps and myself just mumbled that I still live him. I thought he didn't hear me so I opened the door and was about to enter but he grabbed me and..."
        I stopped there, I know they know what happened next.

"And what?"
        Yet in unison, they still asked.

"Aish, you already know what happened next."
         I whimpered but...

"What!?"
         They still pretended that they are innocent.

"AND HE KISSED ME, satisfied?"
          I answered and frowned.

As expected...

They squealed...
Just like how the fans did last night.

Jisoo eonnie in excitement, slapped my thigh few times and they even hugged each other.

The only thing I have done while they are squealing was to chuckled and shook my jead in annoyance.

"Lisa and Jungkook. Fans are shipping the two of you and it's called LisKook."
         Chaeyoung informed, teasing me.

My brows furowed but my lips are smiling.

"Wait..."
         But every happiness was halted when Jennie eonnie seemed to realize something...

The three of them.looked at each other like theyncan read each other mind...

I felt anxious the moment they looked at me, just me.

And again, myheart stopped when Jennie eonnie asked a thing...and my brain also stopped working when I heard the name...

"What about Bambam?"

💎

A:    Moderated level of heart. 😁😉