39

A:     I feel exhausted about something...

I feel jealous for someone.

I feel like...I can be replaced by someone on someone's heart.

I need MOTIVATIONS everyone.
I am near on crying again.

Oh, and this is the reason why I can't really reply on the comments. SORRY.

💎

- Jungkook

"Jungkook!"
           We just ended another filming, and guess, I still did the same thing as I did yesterday.

She called me, I am on the room and her voice sounded on the living room.

"What?"
           I went out of the room and frowned.

"Come here."
           She demanded, head on the television and without knowing myself, I walked and went there.

My eyes automatically looked at where she is looking at...

"Confirmed, Bambam of JYP's GOT7 and Lisa of YG's Blackpink are dating. It is said that they are about to be engaged. Yet, there are still no words from the two idols after the scene of them dating on a garden."

I felt numb again.

It is announced already.

It is confirmed by the two companies they are in.

And I don't feel liking it.

I don't feel liking to see my girlfriend being announced with someone and getting engaged.

My brows furrowed...

And my eyes landed on Tzuyu, who tilted her head to look at me.

"They are really into it, I'm telling you."
           She stated. A glint on her eyes is visible.

"I believe. But I will still trust her."
            I answered and she nodded.

"Then, we must wait for their interview. That's necessary since they are publicly OFFICIAL now."
            She emphasizes the word official which hit a nerve in me. Yet, I stayed calmed.

"Why don't we make a bet?"
            She stood up from her comfortable seat on the couch and faced me, half inch was the distance and I can feel her eagerness for me. For attention and affection.

"Since you are so confident about how faithful your girlfriend is, let's make a bet."
            She's really making my soul want to choke her.

"And why do I even need to do that?"
            I asked, raising an eyebrow right on her.

A smirked suddenly shaped out on her face.

She chuckled...

"Cause I do believe, you two will end up soon. JYP can do everything and so as YG."
           She stated and my brows furrowed.

I am near to hitting the girl infront of me and I just kept on reminding myself that she is a fucking girl and there are cameras around us.

"And what would be the winner's prize?"
          I asked.

"If I won, you'll give me a one night stand."
          Without even hesitating and thinking of a second thought, she answered.

And she even roamed her filthy hands on my torso.