47

A:     Fami apprezare coloro che mi apprezano bene.

💎

- Lisa

"You quit!?"
        Namjoon who is seated on the sofa exclaimed.

I am here in the dinning area with Chaeyoung, who's fiddling her fingers while eating the foods Jimin brought as all of the Bangtan came here again.

I am shock as how the others are, but my body refuses to show my feelings as I kept myself remindung that I have a much more complicated issue than he has at this current moment.

"Is that why Bang PD called you?"
         Jimin asked, tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

"What did he say? How did the conversation flowed?"
         Hoseok asked, frantically.

Jungkook is facing the other direction, I am not able to see his reaction but I can imagine him seriously looking down at the table infront of all of them.

"I guess he meant it."
          My eyest turned to my left as Jisoo eonnie who sat across Chaeyoung and Jennie eonnie soon followed, sitting across me.

As they are settled down, my eyes landed on the table.

"He meant what, eonnie?"
         Chaeyoung asked while covering her mouth as the food she's chewing isn't chewed enough to be swallowed yet.

"He meant quiting on the show."
          Jisoo eonnie answered.

"Of course he will mean doing it, it's not Lisa who's married with him on the show."
         Jennie eonnie bluntly answered.

"No, not that."
         Jisoo eonnie frowned.

I inhaled deeply, not minding to join their debate yet I'm listening.

"I mean, he really meant doing it. Even though it is possible to avoid Tzuyu while on the show, and even though their company is forcing him to do it, he really did meant to quit even with the possibility of him getting a punishment after that."
       She clarified by explaining.

She got a point.

"And besides that, he really meant it because he is rebellious and he will do only the things he want and he think that is right."
        She added and her eyes turned to look at Jungkook.

My ears lended itself to listen on the boys conversation as these girls I'm with took silence.

"You just what!?"
         Taehyung jumped from his seat.

"You really...wait, let me clarify, you talked harshly on the staffs of the show before walking out? And Bang PD is not even mad at you earlier?"
          Jin clarified.

"Their CEO is not mad?"
          Chaeyoung whispered, asking.

Jungkook nodded.

"Wahh, awesome."
          Jin commented and a smile of relief was all formed on their faces.

"What about JYP?"
           And a sudden breaking question was let out from Yoongi.

The beams on their faces faded immediately after hearing the question, or probably the mentioned company.

"Bang PD said Tzuyu had quit on her own as well after I left her there. And she is not going to comeback even though I will plead for her to."
           Jungkook answered with a serious and hoarse voice.