My Disappointment

This is author's rant to herself, rant to myself.
I had been thinking of this since...June 6.

I, myself, love to write stories. Even when I were in childhood, I write things already. And I thought, now that I'm much more knowledgeable, I would be a good author.

Some of you had been commenting good things, positive things despite of the dramas I am putting on every book that I make and a lot of comments that shows your opinion, your feelings, and how you, readers, are affected.

But I never...
Ever can satisfy everyone.

Here's some fact about me, I'm am atelophobic.
I hate, and I am afraid of it imperfections. Yes, your author is afraid of imperfections. This is a flaw that I have ever since I am a kid. I always won through contests, I always never going to let myself down because, add this, I am prideful. These characteristics made me feel afraid of imperfections, and atelophobia grew in me.

And since I am perfectionist and atelophobic, I will search and study everything before saying it or putting on something. Like here on the story, you will notice, I am smartly answering comments that have some complains and questions about something, but something penetrated on my heart and made me realize...

What I am doing here will never satisfy everyone, or make them feel what the others can feel.

I study things very hard before putting it here, because I want to answer every questions correctly if there are some of you that will complain about it or question some things.

I never thought...
These things I'm doing have a flaw...
It is...I can't tell but someone saw it, someone saw it and it hurts me that...I actually did something wrong.

What's the worst thing there is that...
That person came to see it before me.
I just came to realize that until that person told me, so it really...got me damnified.

But anyway...
(The last speech for this book)

I am thankful to everyone who reached here.
Those silent readers, and to.those who kept banging in my notification due to their comments and votes, I am thankful to y'all.

We still have the 2nd sequel, the 3rd book for SI series.

And it is....

"EXCLUSIVELY MINE."

I won't have a SPECIAL chapter for them cause...they are the next one. Then, should I change the title of it?

"Exclusively Mine (TaeNnie, YoonNie, NamJen)"
Should it be like this?

Tell me, comment box is available for your answers.🙂