68

- Lisa

"Uncle, Auntie."
        Bambam greeted.

My members bowed.
But bowing to them is unusual.
Usually, my members would go hug them and greet them like they are a real siblings to me.

Possibly because of what is happening.

"Mom, Dad."
          I stood up from sitting stupidly on the carpet.

They reached for me but not to comfort me.

Since the day I was secretly engaged to Bambam, ad they commanded me to eat dinner with them...

This might me a rude comment but, "I feel like my parents had changed."

I know them well, of course.
Even my members know them a lot.

They would be so caring, they are smiling genuinely, they are fine with everything I do, they do support me in everything I wanted.

But that moment comes, the moment I can't believe they will force me to marry a guy I several times called as my bestfriend.

"What are you doing here?"
         I asked, and it sounded like a discourteous question.

"Won't you greet us a good evening instead of asking our presence here?"
          Mom asked with a stone cold voice.

She is not like this.
She should be hugging me now.
The way she usually does when we sees each other.

"No, Mom. I'm just curious. I hope you had a great day and night."
           I looked at my dad and he nod at a single time.

"We're here to give you this."
        They handed me a....

"Ticket and...passport."

My head immediately lifted up to look at them, confusion swallowed me.

"But we have schedules and..."
         I was cut off when my father answered.

"We talked to your managers and to your CEO already. They canceled everything until next month so that you'll be able to prepare for the wedding."
         My mom nodded in agreement of my dad's statement.

I didn't answered.
I can feel the worried eyes of my eonnies and Chaeyoung.

My eyes landed on the ticket and the passport on my hand.

The flight will be two days after tomorrow.

"You can attend the awards night tomorrow, but after that, you should pack your things for two months. Girls, you are all invited too."
         My mom stated, commanded and invited.

I felt blank.
Nothing entered my mind but the image of me and Jungkook in a happy state.

I felt nothing but devastation.

"We will go now."
         My parents informed and I had answered nothing but a look.

"I will go with you, auntie and uncle. I was about to go as well."
         Bambam smiled and brushed off every emotions that we had earlier.

They was about to take the exit but my mom halted on her tracks making my dad and Bambam stopped too.

"And wipe those tears of your, dear daughter. He is not worthy of your time. Think of your and his relationship  as a waste of time. Besides..."
         She didn't looked back at me while stating, she is avoiding to look at me as a mother.

"He got some other girl already. He is way too fast to get over, so you should be fine. Lift your pride, honey, or you will look like a stupid to them."
          She continued.

"And, don't hate us. We're doing this to you for your own good and better future. You know how much we love you."
        She ended it there.

And my brows furrowed as I tried preventing myself to cry.

To be honest, I no longer can see the love of my parents at this rate of time. What's happening to us is not for the better, or for the good, this is all for the sake of the company of my parents.

Back in Thailand, we have a company.
Not so small, not so huge, but after years, it began to be much more profitable which made my parents busy. But I didn't bother complaining, because they are still the same back on those years.

Until now...
All of these are happening and...
I don't have any clue how to fix myself.

"I have nothing against my parents...
They had also suffered taking care of me as their daughter. My mom, she suffered for few years of taking care of me as my real father left us. My step father, he accepted me without any doubts and took care of me like a real daughter to him. With all of the care they did for me, I have no rights to complain about what they are doing."

"Eonnie..."
         My lips mumbled underneath my breath.

They slowly sat beside me as I sat back at the carpeted floor.

"Lisa."
         Is the only thing they can say.

They all went silent as they let me cry.
No one tried comforting me words knowing that it won't help me.
No one dared to shush me.from crying as this is the only thing I can do for myself.

"I wish everything to be alright...
But it's too late."

It's unforeseen for everyone that my parents will suddenly come here and just give me ticket and passport to go back to Thailand...

No one even told me when the wedding will happen.
Everything happened in a flash.

One day, it was just suddenly announced that me and Bambam are engaged. I don't even have the idea of him falling inlove for me the whole time we are together back in our childhood days.

"I feel like I am a bad person for being insensitive about his feelings before...but I think this is too much."

I thought being an idol is the hardest thing that will happen to me. Before, when we are still trainees, making sajangnim satisfied with our performances is a lot of a burden already.

And there's the thing that you need to dislike a person to be able to go to the higher position. It's like, killing each others dreams despite of all of you being close and friends inside the training hall.

Then when we debuted, the hard thing was to perform even when you're sick. To reach every fans wants. To attend every day schedules. To take every negative comments, to look tough even infront of the bashers.

And now...
This is happening and...
This is the worst.

"The worst."