Tzuyu (Special)

- Tzuyu

"Look, the bitch."

        We are passing by few people...

I am with my eonnies, here in a cafè.
We went out and want to have some bond but people who recognizes us, particularly me, will call me a bitch, slut, whore, hoe, fancy woman and else...

We sat on a table, I am between Jihyo eonnie and Nayeon eonnie, we started eating and try to live the day normal and kept ignoring those people who hates me.

"Tzuyu, eat."
        Jeongyeon eonnie demanded after seeing me on my trance.

"Sorry."
        I apologized and started eating.

These ladies I am with...
No one from them asked about what happened...
What happened to me, or why I did that.
No one tried, no one attempted to ask me if I changed, or is it just normal for me to ask a guy to have a one night stand.

And it makes me feel really uncomfortable.
I would really accept it, if they'll get mad at me for whay I did...

But it is hitting much more that they are not asking me anything and just keeping the same treat they had been doing even before things had happened.

"Hey, whore."
        Some random group of girls poked me on my head and called me with a cursing name.

Everyone looked at them.

"What? Are you a Blackpink stan? Or a BTS stan?"
         Dahyun eonnie sarcastically asked.

"We're both. And we hate her for doing such of demonic actions towards our Lisa eonnie and Jungkook oppa."
        The girl who poked me answered, rudely.

"She don't have some percentage of decency for herself, she asked Jungkook oppa to have a one night sex with her."
        One of the girls added.

"Please stop doing that."
         Jihyo eonnie stood up and tried stopping the girls as everyone in here are looking at us already.

"We will stop, but stop asking someone to have sex with you too. Get a boyfriend and ask him, don't try getting some just randomly."
        Another girl answered and stated.

I glared at them...
In pain and anger.

"Your mouth is really full of spicy words, you're still young, don't waste your time on doing this to us. Stan your idols, but don't create a scene."
        Nayeon eonnie stood up as well and butted in.

"At least our mouths are just spicy, but we never used it to suck some dicks."
         One from the behind spoke it out, everyone in here laughed except me and my eonnies.

"Did we even told you that you are sucking dicks?"
         Dahyun eonnie asked back.

"No, but Tzuyu does suck some..."
        The girl was cut off when someone held her arm.

All of our eyes went to that person...
To the four person...

"Blackpink."

"Lisa eonnie!"
        One girl squealed.

"Oh my gosh, Jisoo eonnie, Jennie eonnie, Rosè eonnie."
        All of them are surprised and excited to see the four.