73

- Jungkook

The ambulance didn't take more than fifteen minutes to reach the hospital.

But Lisa, she is near to give up.
Her breath becomes slower by minutes.
Her heartbeat is monitored by the nurses we are with on the ambulance and it gets weaker and weaker every moment they will check it.

Her lips are pale.
And so as her face.
She is not responding, not answering, not giving any signs that she is still holding on.

We entered the ER(Emergency Room), many nurses guided us but they pushed me to stop right even before I could enter the OR(Operating Room) as they sent her there.

"Sir."
       I grabbed one of them.

"Please save her."
        I begged, and I didn't even notice, I am crying already.

"We will do everything to save her."
         He answered before closing the door of the operating room.

I want to see her.
I want to go in.
I want to make sure she is doing fine but I can't.

A part of a metal pole or a broken piece of the glass from the stage lights earlier was struck on the side of her abdomen. I clearly saw how blood had flown put of her body.

Even my clothes are full of her blood.

I have seen this scene before.
Jimin hyung and Chaeyoung, but there's a lot of difference, I just can feel how worried would Jimin hyung as that moment when Chaeyoung is almost giving up.

And I, myself, can not even imagine a day without the assurance that the woman of my life is not safe.

"Jungkook!"
        They came.

I was facing the door of the OR and...
I turned around and looked at them.
They rushed upon me, her eonnies are crying...
Just like how they did when it was Chaeyoung.

"Is she fine now?"
         Hoseok hyung asked.

"They are still operating her. It hasn't been ten minutes since they entered here."
         I answered clenching my fist into ball while looking at the covered glass of the door.

"I'm worried."
          Chaeyoung gripped on Jimin's arm and my sight caught how he hugged her and shushed her, telling that Lisa will be fine.

Image of me having a sex for the first time with Chaeyoung flashed on my mind...

I had betrayed Lisa...
I have sexed with Chaeyoung even though I am aware that Lisa likes me. I pretended that I am blind and numb about Lisa's feelings towards me those days.

My eyes immediately shut, and both of my hands clenched.

"Why do I have to be an asshole ever since, just from the beginning?"

The picture of Lisa's smiles...
Her eyes that gazes deeply on mine...
Her lips that usually to be the softest thing my lips ever felt...
Her hand I like to hold and squeeze...

The memory of her swollen eyes...
Tears streaming down on her cheeks...
Her painful smiles...

The thought of how considerate she had been for me, and for everyone.