43

- Lisa

It has been an hour since I came back from the interview.

Bangtan is completely here except Jungkook.

And I am confused, so confuse.

My brows furrowed as I saw them sitting on the couches, I just finished bathing and I am wearing too care free clothes. Just a plain white oversized v neck shirt.

Having them here doesn't bother me or the others to wear something elegant and sophisticated, their presence are actually normal to us already.

They all looked at me.

I just bowed slightly without giving a smile or a warm greeting.

I headed towards the kitchen where the girls are.

"You're done bathing?"
         Jisoo eonnie asked.

"Mm."
         And I just hummed as a response of yes.

They are perplexing me.

One of them should be asking why the interview turned to be like that.

I am here for an hour already and yet, no one is still asking me about it.

And they are all acting fine, like...
They don't know a thing.

"Lisa-ssi, excuse me."
        My head tilted to see the man behind.

It was Taehyung, he smiled at me yet I feel like he don't want to give that smile to me. It wasn't as genuine as the last time he smiled at me...it was back...weeks ago already.

I moved to my left and lend him a path to walk to the fridge and got some water.

"Lisa-ssi."

He never called me that way.
He hasn't been that polite, I mean, he treats me as a friend ever since we met.

And then, he walked back, not giving me another smile or look, he just walked passing beside me.

He went straight to the living room.

My eyes saw how the other boys are looking at me and as my eyes met theirs, they immediately avoided my gaze.

Disregard of the broken feeling, I prevented myself to react and just faced my eonnies who are busy cooking.

"Why are they here?"
           I asked, seriously yet with a low toned voice.

No one tended to look at me but Chaeyoung answered...

"Ahh, they just want to have dinner with us. It's been long since they come due to their busy schedule and Jimin planned going here and the other five men just followed him."
          She answered, with a serious tone.

I felt like the surrounding is really cold.

And what's more bothering me than them acting so cold to me...

Was that no one is even asking of what happened on the interview. I mean, I know they all saw it, but no one is asking me to explain why it turned like that.

"It has been an hour."

"Is it because...of my and Jungkook's situation?"