58

- Jungkook

"Let's not bother each other again. We're not a good pair, we're not the perfect pair they are shipping with. Maybe we are just asymptotic, meant to meet each other, but not meant to be together."

Her words means nothing but worry about us, about our members, about me and about our jobs on music industry.

She is trying not to make everything complicated for us.

"But I don't want to lose her."

I am regretting...

"If I haven't tried getting the recorder to Tzuyu on that way, our situation wouldn't be complicated as now."

Everything turned to be much more intricated than it is because of what I did.

I didn't thought of it deeply, I decided things on my own that moment.

I thought I can do it, but instead of getting the need from Tzuyu's hands...I got fooled.

"Lisa..."

She is receiving a lot of hate
Because of me and because of Bambam.

"Bambam..."

We are close before...
We are friends.

We often go out and hang out together...
I haven't thought of him doing that to me...and to Lisa.
He used to be just a jolly guy, a happy pill to everyone, a gentleman.

But turns out...
He is a fake.

He is obsessed with Lisa, and he is trying to possess what he knows he can't have the heart.

But what is unclear...

"Lisa's parents..."

As far as my knowledge knows, her parents are soft, caring, loving and supportive especially to her as she is an only child.

I watched BlackPink's House episodes, I saw how sincere and happy her parents are while cooking and also while watching the girls eat happily.

They look gentle...

But the moment I met them unintentionally on their dorm, everything I thought turned to be just a thought.

They forced her to break up with me.
They are forcing her to marry the guy she don't even like.

But what if...
Just what if...
They have reasons too?

"Jungkook, it's your and Tzuyu's interview right?"
        Jimin hyung asled me with a serious look.

"I almost forgot about that."

"Better be ready, everyone outside is preparing forthe set."
        Jin hyung commanded and I nodded.

We are currently here at a show where me and Tzuyu will be interviewed abiut how we met and how our relationship started.

Horrifying, but I need to attend.

"Why do I even need to attend?"

Then, I heard a sigh from Taehyung who is reaching my direction.

He sat with me, on the couch.

His arms are crossed, his bangs are down, eyes are seriously staring through the window in front of us.