42

- Jungkook

"Ohh, looks like she's enjoying it."
          Tzuyu commented who is on the the other couch.

"She even shutted her eyes."
           She added.

My eyes glared on the television, watching Bambam and Lisa's interview.

He is kissing her...
And Lisa's not pulling herself back, nor stopping Bambam.

Earlier, at the few questions they answered...

Everything seems to be genuine and sincere.

"No, that is scripted."
             I stated.

I don't want to believe on it, knowing the half of my and Lisa's situation are all full of secrets, I should not believe on it.

"Fine, if that's what you believe in."
            Tzuyu answered before standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"Base on your expression, you are close to believing that everything that occurred on that interview were true and unfeigned. Better think of it, Jungkook. What you is what you saw, eyes can't lies, voice can't hide, instinct can't deny."
             She added which made me drop my eyes on the ground...

I don't want to believe...
But she's right, what I saw was a genuine smile from her lips, the voice she used while answering wasn't seemed to be worrying about me or on our relationship, and my instinct tells me something that it is somehow real.

"You can contemplate about that until later, our bet should be ended but I'm giving you extension to think of a second thought. Ohh, nd as a bonus point, even though you will declare that you lose on me, I will still give you the videos, yet, you need to give what I need for us to be fair, Jeon Jungkook."
            She sounded like a slut, but I didn't bother myself answering.

I am debating on my own self what should I do now.

I saw her smile...
I heard her voice...

They even held their hands.

"It is the time that got us to fall for each other. We had several days to be together and probably that's the way."

That is what she answered earlier.

"Maybe, him being gentleman and caring got me all turned on. He is manly yet he has a cute side to show with me when we are alone. That turns me on as well."

Also that...

Makes me feel like she really meant it.

"Does she?"

I want to trust her...
But the more I think of her, the more my senses is being knocked down.

I am not aware of what is happening on her, she haven't told me about a marriage will be announced between her and Bambam.

I still consider that, she might be unaware about that.

But the scenes earlier...
I don't know if I still should consider that.

She answered the questions to her.
She should at least give me signs that it wasn't true and just a scripted and planned interview.

But instead of giving me the sign that she still loves me...

She squeezes her eyes close as Bambam showed his affection for her earlier.

"Jeon Jungkook...compose yourself."