38

A:      PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!
          YOU CAN BE PUNISHED BY THE LAW.

💎

- Lisa

"You're going already?"
         Jennie eonnie asked.

"Have you taken your antibiotics already?"
         Jisoo eonnie kept on reminding me with my medicine for my feet.

"Hey, Lisa, where will you eat dinner?"
         Chaeyoung added more.

"Yes, I am going. Yes, I have taken my medicine already. About the dinner, I still don't know. I'll message you an hour before coming back."
          I answered the whole three question with complete sentences and I am proud.

"Wait, where are you exactly going?"
         Jisoo eonnie asked, squinting her eyes as if I' going to do something bad.

"What are you thinking?"
          I asked back.

"Are you going to Tzuyu and confront her now? Bring us too, we will be your back ups."
          My eyes rolled and chuckles escaped through my lips.

"Mom called me earlier, she wants to see me with some friends."
          I answered.

"Do you want to come? I can bring you anyway."
          I added a following question.

But without any hesitations, they all shook their head disagreeing on my invitation.

"Fine, then, I'l be going now."
         I said, and waved at them before leaving the dorm.

I wore a dress, not so loose, not so tight.
Not so short, not so long.

Cozy and kind of girly.

"Oh, oppa?"
          It was our manager.

He nodded.

"I'll give you a ride to where you are going. Your mother asked me to send you there."
           I felt guilty for disturbing him, he usually drives us but it is for our own business, like if it's about Blackpink matters and not about personal events.

"Really, oppa?"
           I asked, a little hesitant riding the car.

"It's fine. She asked me because she knew that I'm going to that way too."
          He stated which made me feel confuse.

"Why are you going to that direction? And how so my mom knows that you're going to that direction?"
           I asked while entering the car ad he opened the door at the front for me.

He entered the driver seat from the other side before answering...

"Because I had a post on Instagram that I am on preparing to go there, and she saw it. Now, she asked me just when I was about to leave my apartment."
          That clarifies things now.

I nodded and smiled.

"Thank you, oppa."
           He rolled his eyes on me as I showed him my aegyo and he just shrugged it off.

"Do you even know where we are going?"
            He asked as we took the road.

I nodded proudly.

"That's a little far from here."
           He informed.

"Why are you going there, by the way, oppa? Are you going at the same restaurant? Are you going to meet someone? You're pretty dressed up right now, oppa."
           I asked few or should I say, multiple questions.