25

- Jungkook

I walked to their dorm with Jimin hyung, as usual.

And as we reached there, no one opened the door for us. We didn' even knocked, Jimin hyung just opened the door and we found the three girls, Jisoo noona, Jennie noona and Chaeyoung are all knocking on Lisa's room endlessly.

My eyes widen as I suddenly remembered how Jimin hyung ended up approaching Chaeyoung first when she was about to kill herself that night.

I rushed towards that door and the three ladies stepped backwards to lend me take over.

I tried twisting the knob, but it's locked from inside.

"Lisa."
         I called and knocked few times.

I can hear nothing.

"She haven't been iut since yesterday, she didn't even talked to us. She just kept asking for you and we can't talk to her. After an hour of crying in the living room, she went in there and didn't came out."
         Chaeyoung informed with worries.

"And few minutes ago, we heard something crashing, glasses shattering and we heard her yelling."
         Jisoo noona added worriedly.

"I'm afraid she might do the same thing Chaeyoung did."
         Jennie noon stated and her voice was toned down too low as the tension between all of us is getting thicker.

"Lisa, open the door, please."
         No one answered, she did not respond or make a sound.

"Lisa?"
         I called.

"Lisa."
          I called and I'm getting nervous even more.

"Lisa."
         She's not answer.

"Why is she not answering?"
         Chaeyoung bit her nails, asking.

"Lisa?"
        I called again.

"Don't you have keys?"
        I asked and the look on their eyes answered my question, she got the keys on herself.

"Give me some pin."
        I commanded and Chaeyoung immediately gave me.

"Why don't you just break it? It will be fine."
      Jennie noona asked an indirect approval of me destroying Lisa's door.

"She's not answering, I don't know where part of her room she is. If I break the door, and she's unknowingly right just behind it, I might hurt her."
     I answered and they all agreed with their eyes.

I tried opening the door eith the pin, ten seconds...

Fifteen...

Twenty...

One minute...

"Lisa."
       I have opened the door revealing blood stains on the floor, on the bed, amd her body lying weakly on tje bed.

"Lisa."
      I rushed towards her.

"Bitch, did you...."
      Jennie noona got filled witb frustration and worry.