79

A:    I took my lunch first after updating the chapter 78, so I took a little long. Your author needs a lot of energy.

💎💎💎

- Jungkook

I went back to the hospital and take it fast to walk.

As I reached the door, I immediately opened it and saw....

"Jungkook."
         I heard a man mumbling my name but my eyes got stuck on three particular people...

Her mom, her dad and Bambam.

I want to punch Bambam right away but...
I bowed instead of doing it, I'm pertaining to bow on her parents. I kmow they did something wrong not only for me but also for Lisa, but once I caught their eyes, they are both apologetic and regretting about something I still can't comprehend.

"I know this is not a good evening but I hope you are fine, Sir and Ma'am."
          I worded and greeted, then, I avoided their eyes and looked down at the tiled floor.

The sound of the airconditioner echoed the room as no one spoke.

Buy the silence got threw away as a woman spoke...

"Thank you."
         My eyes went up to her mom.

I was a little surprise and I don't know if it showed on my face but I froze and things can't be apprehended by my brain.

"They said you saved her."
         Her dad added with a little smile on his face.

But then, my eyes turned a little to see Bambam who is glaring at me.

"That's...my obligation."
         I stated and looked at Lisa who is still unconsciously lying on the hospital bed.

Then...

"Why are you here?"
         I asked, talking to Bambam.

Everyone looked at Bambam.

"I'm her fiancè, don't be stupid."
         He answered.

"Where are when she need you?"
         I asked, I may look disrespectful as I am trying to create an argument between us infront of Lisa's parents but...

My stubbornness can't let him here.

"You're the fiancè but you were't able to save her?"
         I asked more.

His eyes are fuming in anger...

"Don't fight here, let's settle things outside."
          Namjoon grabbed my arm but I didn't budge to move and I just starred at Bambam.

"No, hyung. Turn the television on, wait for something."
        I demanded which made everyone confuse but Jisoo turned the television on.

I am confidently standing, looking at Bambam straight in the eyes. He seems like he os nervous about something, he must have known, or maybe if not, he got the idea already.

Few minutes had passed and the news are still not showing.

"Jungkook, what are we really going to wait?"
          Jin asked,m and I lifted my palm a little to sign that just wait.