V1 The Son Of The Beast

Before you read this book just know my writing may have some mistakes in it. Just know I try to ketch them but I do miss some, still hope you in joy. P.P.S I have come to realize that some of the stuff you may read is a little cringe from the start.

My name is Devan Macgrth I am the son of the beast the Devil or Cole Macgrath. My mother, on the other hand, is the nice one her name is Kuo Macgrath she has ice powers and my dad has lighting, fire and of course the beast. I have all 4 now that you know my family lets get to it, shall we?

(Devan's pov)

Devan is inside reading a book lessening to music on his bed, Kuo and Cola walk up to him and Cole taps his head. getting his attain, Devan takes an earbud out of his ear.

Cole: come on. Time to continue your traning.

Devan sighs and takes the other bud out and puts his book down. Cole and Kuo go to the training room. Devan sits on the end of his bed and stretches.

I have a bad feeling about today. well time to get thrown around... again.

Devan gets off his bed and walks over to a chair with a shoulder bag wrapped around it, he grabs it and puts it on. Devan turns his head and looks at himself in a mirror, his t-shirt is light brown/yellow so are his pants. his shoes are a light black same with his fingerless gloves. his short light brown hair has blue in the tips of his hair, Devan walks over to the mirror and rubs his green eyes.

Devan: I need more sleep. well, let's do this.

Devan walks over to the door and pushis it open, as he walks throughthe hall way he hears his parents talking. As he raches the doorn he leans againts it.

Kuo: you said you would be nicer.

Cole: look I said I would TRY, not be nicer.

Kuo: every time you two train you to go all out. he sleeps all day.

Cole:*sigh* fine. I'll go easy.

Devan walks in like nothing and stands in the middle of the room and crosses his arms.

Devan: we doing this old man?

Cole: did you just call me old? oh, it's on.

Kuo: no lightning, try to use your ice.

Devan: ya, ya. I kn-

Devan does a backflip just missing a lightning rocket, Cole throws two lightning grenades before Devan can land. one explodes behind Devan sending him into the second one launching him into a wall leaving a crater of his body.

Kuo: you have to feel the cold, it cant feel you.

Devan bushes himself off the wall and crakes his back.

Devan: for the hundredth time I have no idea what you mean by that. mom I've tried to get my ice powers to work for over five months.

Cole absorbs some electricity from a generator and walks over to Devan and Kuo.

Devan: why do I need to use my ice when I have my lightning.

Cole: you want to know why? because we've tried this two other times and you're the only one with all four of our powers.

I've never seen a more cold face from my father, after saying this he walks off leaving me and my mom alone. I can see some tears in her eyes. I walk over to her and hug her.

Devan: why are you crying?

after a while of crying, she lets go of me and wipes her tears away and looks at me.

Kuo: your father and i... We...

Kuo sits down on the floor and Devan kneels down giving her a confused look. Kuo tries to look at Devan's confused face and can't even come up with the words to talk to him. Devan puts his hand on her shoulder.

Devan: mom if something is troubling you then you need to tell me. please.

Kuo: ... you weren't the first child I and your father had. we had two before you... we had two before you... Cole was trying to get one with all our powers.

Devan: what happened to them?

Kuo: your father killed them.

Devan's eyes widen and he stands up in the shack but still lisenas to his mom.

Kuo: The first baby was a boy he had your father's powers but nothing else. Tge second was a girl, she had my powers... Your father... He...

Devan listened to the rest Kuo had to say. Devan looking down at his hand and makes a fist and lightning starts to surround it not in its normal way more aggressive. lightning starts to form in his eyes. and he looks at Kuo.

Kuo: Devan calm down.

how can I come down with all my siblings dead because of the beast's power. beyond that, I had it in my body, my blood. all the hate and I'm going to direct it to him.

Devan: how can I calm down when you just told me that he killed my brother and sister! Because they didnt have what he wanted.

Kuo: he wanted a worthy successor to the beasts name.

Devan: I'll show him a worthy successor.

as Devan says this Cole walks back into the training room and sees Devan with lightning shooting out of his eyes and all around his hands. Devan turns around and gives Cole a death stare.