V4 Faster Then Lightning

Wolter's pov.

I wasn't fast enough that creepy guy got that old dude but at least everyone else is safe. Looking down at Scotty I breathe out and face the creepy guy. "Okay, I don't know who you are but I suggest you turn around and beat it."

The creepy guy starts laughing giving me a weird chill down my spine, I see Scotty shack his body a little too. "don't do anything stupid he's faster than he looks." Looking back at the man kneeling down, I give him a thankful nod.

Looking back to the mad man I see him delightfully pointing at me. "HAHAHAHA it's nice of you to show up."

"Oh ya?" I get ready to fight as Scotty starts growling at him. "why's that?"

"I can get three things done today." The man starts walking back and forth. "One! kill you! Two kill Qrow and three..." Stops and points at Ruby "tack her"

My wolf ears drop back as my anger builds, cracking my knuckles I get ready. "well I'm sorry but that's not happening. Now, are we doing this or what?"

Scotty chuckles and smirks. "I was jus' abou' to say the same thin'."

I look at the man hunched down and it gives me chills just wondering what would've happened if I didn't get here in time, I need to be ready for anything.

"So eager to die!? Hehehe... Your father was right." I give this guy a strange look making him laugh even harder than he did before. "So... It's" he thrust his arms forward launching his bladed weapons forward. "True... I never really believed you forgot who you were but, this makes things interesting"

My spine tingles when he finishes his sentence, the last thing I need is to get distracted. My body starts slightly shaking but not in fear... My body starts getting cold... Really cold, seeing my breath as cold steam comes from my body my feet get frozen in ice. Before I could say anything a ice foot formed over my own, then a leg then two. Something is trying to break free and I can feel something pushing me away. Landing on my back my strength is just gone, to even lifting my head is a struggle but what I see next scares me. "Y-you..." My head drops like rocks as my vision starts blurring... My eyes slowly open as snow lands on my cheek, pushing myself from the ground I look around and see nothing but snow... Until I see something limping through the snow. "What the?" Seating up i my eyes widen in fear as I realize i'm a little kid again. Shooting up I see the figure that was limping standing still, I was about to run but the figure slowly limps out of view. Everything in me is telling me to run and hide, to not look back to get away as fast as I possibly can but... Something else wants to go find that figure... Somehow help it.

Being scared out of my mind I finally muster up the courage and run in the direction of the figure. It was a long run due to my little legs but I finally, make it to where the figure was. And I freeze as I see skeleton tracks in the snow. Looking up I see a faint image of the figure kneeling down, slowly walking to it the landscape molds itself to the top of that tower I was resurrected from. Still snowing like hell I see the skeleton kneeling down where I was liying down from.

Those support beams are still in the same places. moving closer to it I see it moving its right stump to point at me. Slowly turning its head in my direction I try to run but for some reason, I'm frozen in place. The lower jaw slowly opens but closes back up again. His stump lowers as the feeling of being frozen vanishes. "watch...." not knowing what that means I blink in confusion but my confusion is met with fire and smock as Grimm flies through the sky. Two shadowy figures are fighting.

As one of the figures is thrown into a wall the other chuckles as he walks over to him. He kneels down and grabs the first by the hair. "It's like you just explode I want to be a good GUY!!"  the figure stands up and kicks the other in the gut making him cough and grabs his gut in pain he pushes himself up with his Dragon arm making the other figure angry.

grabbing the armed figure by the leg he slams him into some rubble. As he walks over to the rubble red lightning swarms his arms. Quickly grabbing the figure by the neck he tightens his grip and slams him down on support beams. 

Moving my arm to my chest my ears fall back at the image of me liying there and the figure before me. The figure that slammed the other to the ground turns his head and walks away. I was about to say something but a feminine figure runs over to the one on the ground and places her hands on his chest. The figure with red lightning swarming around his hands aggressively sprints to the girl but a flash of silver light blinds me.

opening my eyes, I lower my arm and look to my right as snow blows around us again. "th-that was you, wasn't it?" the jaw slowly opens as its head turned to look at me with cracking bones. "yyyeeeeessssss..... Iiiiiiii..... Wwwwaaaasssss hhhhooollllddddiiinnnnggggg..... Bbbbaaacccckkkk...." giving him a confused look I cross my arms. "why?" as his head looks at the ground he clenches his left hand. "ttttoooo mmmuuuucccchhhhh ppppooowwwweeeerrrr....."

Letting my arms fall I sigh and bite my bottom lip while shaking my head. Trying to think of something to ask my thoughts are interrupted as the snow picks up. the skeleton cracks his head in my direction and points at me with his stump. "Tttttthhhhhhiiiiissssss iiiiiiisssssss yyyyyoooooouuuuurrrrrr ssssstttttoooooppppp......"

"wwwwhhhheeeennnn ttttthhhhheeee tttttiiiiimmmmmeerre.... Comes...." as the snow blows faster the skeleton stands up as the stump grows ice bones, and as it grows a bone finger points at me. Taking a stepping on my tail I fall back as the skeleton steps over me, still pointing at me as he kneels down as ice wings shoot from his back and an ice dragon skull morphs over the skeleton's head. "I WILL TAKE MY BODY BACK!!!!"

The naw ice dragon brings its hand up and strikes my face... Shooting up I breathe heavily as everyone looks at me, colds sweat slides down my face as I see Scotty slowly making his way to me. "easy with tha' lightni' lad yer all ri't, yer safe." looking to my arm hand I see it surrounded by lightning. My wolf ears twitch making me snap my head to see Ruby slowly walking to me with her hands slightly raised. "don't worry De-... Wolter, your okay." taking a deep breath I lower my arms and breath out. Ruby kneels down in front of me as I look at her. "what happend?"