V2 No Trick's

Fang Hunters pov.

I'm standing on a roof resting my foot on the ledge and leaning agents, my eyes look to the sea. My ear calm starts to vibrate so I click it.

Roman: Fang Hunter, good work on that last mission.

Fang Hunter: it was easy. Those stupid robots they use are a fucken joke.

Roman: vary true, vary true indeed.

Fang Hunter: what do you want?

Roman: the White Fang are going to be getting a lot of new recruits, I want you to be there.

Fang Hunter: fine. send me the location, why do you want me there? wont I cause a panic? I do hunter White Fang after all.

Roman: oh Hunter, Hunter, Hunter... your note seeing the bigger picture. if your there then-

Fang Hunter: just shut the fuck up and send me the location.

Roman: hem hem. as you wish.

I click my calm and look at the sea one more time before walking away from the ledge. for some reason I have a... exciting feeling about tonight.

Blakes pov 2 hours later

me and Sun are out side of the enters to the White Fang recruitment place. we both look around the corner from where we are and are eyes open. the Faunus guarding the door try's to punch Fang Hunter, in a quick motion he grabs the Guards hand and twists it.

Fang Hunter: I'm not here to kill the Recruits, I'm here to protect them.

Guard: why? you kill us!?

Fang Hunter: not tonight.

Fang Hunter lets go and walks in side, me and Sun look at each other before putting on are masks. we make it in side with caution as we do, the room is full of Faunus with similar masks as us. a White Fang member walks on stage and starts talking.

White Fang: thank you all for coming. for those of you who are joining us for the first time tonight, allow me to introduce a vary special comrade of ours. I can assure you, he is the key to obtain what we fought for, for so long.

Roman walks on stage waving his arms.

Roman: thank you, thank you! please hold your applause.

Faunus: what's a human doing here?

Roman: I'm glad you asked, dearie. I'll be the first to admit, humans are the WORST. so I understand why you would love to see us all locked away, or better yet killed! but guess what!? the Government. Military. even the schools they're all to blame for your lot in life. and there pest that need to be delt with. fortunately, you have the best exterminators around.

Roman snaps his finger and the Kurten drops showing a giant mech. little do we know the Fang Hunter is looking at me and Sun aiming his Revolver.

Roman: thanks to my employer we've managed to snag a few before they, uh, hit the shelves. many of your brothers have already moved down to are new operation in the south east-

two shots go off and everyone looks up and sees Fang Hunter. a panic starts giving me the chance to shoot the control for the lights giving us a chance to jump out a window. Roman crashes through the wall in the mech chasing after us.

Sun: so you wouldn't happen to have... oh I don't know... a plan to deal with Roman and THE FANG HUNTER!?

Blake: *gets her scroll out and calls RWY* everyone if you can hear me we need back-