V3 The Fall Of Beacon Part 2

prevasily on The Electric Rose.

Ruby: Devan killed you... how?

Infamous chuckles as he walks back in fourth.

Emergency Announcer: alert. incoming Grimm attack. threat level nine. please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner.

Devan: no. Where. To. Run. Roman.

Roman: what are you gonna do to me!?

Devan: that's on you.

The Death Of A Hero Part 2

Roman's pov.

The kids back for round two? Hehe, okay let's see what this kids got. No holding back Roman time to show his kid old school.

I point my cane at him and he does nothing.

Devan: I just tanked those like there nothing Roman, we dont need to do this. Deactivated the Atlas Drones and you can walk.

Roman: hahaha! Like I would do that! I'm having the time of my life... plus you hurt Neo... now I'm going to hurt you.

Devan slowly walks to me I start shooting my cane while walking back.

Devan: I could *grunts* say the * grunts* same thing * grunts* to you.

Roman: what are you going to do ones you apprehend me? Your as much of a criminal as I!

Devan stops walking and looks to his arm. He looks at me and with a Crack of lightning he's behind me. I try to do something but to no use. He grabs me by the collar and walks over to the edge of the Atlas Airship.

Roman: what are you going to do drop me?

Devan: you know. That sounds like a good idea... let hope the ground doesn't kill you first.

Roman: no, no! *Devan let's go* NNNNOOOOOOOoooooooooo....

I stop screaming and open one eye, Devan is kneeling down in front of me.

Devan: did you really think I was gonna drop you?

Roman: I would have. What are you trying to prove!? That your better then me?

Devan looks at me with a smile before standing up and offering his hand.

Devan: giving you and Neo a chance of redemption.

Roman: you can't help me, there's no redemption in my future.

Devan: theres always redemption... hopefully for me too. Take my hand and help me shut the Drones down.

I lower my head and start chuckling. Devan lowers his hand and gives me a confused look.

I quickly raise my left hand and in it a detonator. He trys to grab my hand but I click the button... I just hope Neo got away in time...

Qrows pov.

Helping Ironwood Fight off Grimm and his robots wasn't on my list of things to do today but I guess I got no choice.

Qrow: so Ironwood, I thought these robots were on your side.

Ironwood turns around and looks at me with frustration.

Ironwood: you and I both know I would never send my on Drones to attack Beacon.

Qrow: I dont know any-

One of Ironwood Ariships explodes in to a ball of fire, several smaller explosions go off shortly afterwards.

Goodwitch: oh my god...