V1 The Fang Hunter

Blake's pov

Blake and a monkey Faunus named Sun are sitting at a table outside of a café.   

Blake: so you want to know more about me?

Sun: finally, she speaks! nearly two days and you've given me nothing but small talk and weird looks.

Blake: Sun... are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. bunch of freaks if you ask me. the Fang Hunter is doing us a favor.  

Blake: I was... once a member of the white fang.

Sun:*coughs on his drink* you were a member of the white fang?

Blake: yes I was for most of my life actually. you could say I was born into it. the white fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between human and Faunus. of course, despite that the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. so the white fang rose up as a voice for are people. I was there at every rally, every boycott. but five years ago the leader step down and a new one raised. peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. it was working we were being treated like equals but out of fear. 

Sun: so have you told your friends any of this?

Blake: *looks down in anger* no my other friend did that for me.

someone with a discarded voice speaks. 

????: I thought I would find you here.

Ruby's pov

Ruby: Devaaan!?

Yang: Blaaake!?

Ruby: Devaaan! Blaaake!? Where are yooouuu?! Weiss you're not helping!

Weiss: you know who might be able to help? the police.

Ruby: Weiss..

Weiss: what? is was a idea.

Ruby: a bad one.

Yang: Weiss, lets not jump to any conclusions until we hear there sides of the story.

Weiss: I think when you hear it you'll all realize I was right.

Blakes pov.

Me and Sun both turn are heads, for some reason Sun jumps out of his chair and gets in front of me. I look past him and see a man in all black with a black jacket with a black skull mask, I can't see his skin cuz of the black clothing. it takes me a second to put it together but it hits me. 

Sun: what do you want Fang Hunter?

Fang Hunter: so, that's what there calling me. hmm. not what I would have picked but ok. 

Blake: you here to k-... kill me?

the Fang Hunter walks up to Sun and pushes him down to his chair. he grabs one from another table and puts it in front of him backwards and sits down.

Fang Hunter: no.

Sun still with a defensive manner speaks up. 

Sun: then why are you here?

Fang Hunter: *sigh* if I wanted both of you dead I all ready would have done it. so take a chill pill. your friend told me not to.

Blake: *quietly* Devan?

Sun: ok so wh-

Fang Hunter: it involves Blake. you want to do something about the White Fang?

Yang's pov