V1 The Emerald Forest Pt1

with Yang 

Yang: Hellooooooo? *whoosh* is anyone out there? Helloooooo? I'm getting bored here. * rustling in the bushes* Is someone there? Ruby? Devan? is that you? *beast snarling* Nope. 

 Yang jumps back to evade a giant claw from an Ursa by a hair. one more Ursa walks behind Yang, one charge at Yang only for her to punch the Ursa in the stomach, the other one charges but Yang just uppercuts and kicks it away.

Yang: you guys wouldn't happen to have seen a blue-haired boy are a girl with a red hood would you? 

Ursa: *growls* 

Yang: could just say n- *sees a peas of her hair fall and sighs* you...you monsters!!

fire starts to swarm around Yang as she charges at the Grimm with a right hook and an uppercut. whale in her rage she reputedly hits the beast with punches and shotgun shells. with one final punch, she lunches an Ursa thro a tree. the other one charges from behind her and stops as Yang stares at it with rage.  

Yang: WHAT YOU WANT SOME TOO!?

the Ursa growls and then falls to the ground with Blake over top of it with her sword in its back. 

Yang: I could have taken him.

with Devan

Devan: can we talk about this!?!? 

Devan is running around trying not to get hit by the dragon that is chasing him. Devan throws a lightning grenade at the Dragons' face, she shakes her head trying to find Devan but he's gone.

Devan: what can I do, I can't use my lightning to hurt her. at the least it can do is annoy her.  

the dragon shoots lightning thro the tree that Devan is hiding behind sending him flying into serval trees. the dragon lands on the ground and looks for Devan, without warning three lightning rockets get shot at her face. Devan climes her tail and along her back trying to find a weak spot. 

Devan: come on you got to have somewhat of a week spot, I got an idea.  

Devan charges lightning all over his right hand and punches the Dragon in the back of the head as hard as he can, in the process of the punch he does a front flip over her head and runs off.

Dragon: I made the right choice. 

with Weiss

Weiss: *Weiss is surrounded by Grimm* remember your training Weiss. head up, shoulders back, right foot forward, not that forward. slow your breathing, wait for the right time to strike... and now!

Weiss charges at a Grimm in front of her. only for ruby to take the kill. to stop herself she swings her sword in the ground and a line of fire hits a tree making it blow up. ruby looks at her not knowing a Grimm is right behind her and gets hit sending her flying into Weiss.

Ruby: Hey, watch it!

Weiss: excuse me, you attack out of tern. I could have killed you.

Ruby: if I was with Devan we would have taken them out without even talking to each other. I thought you were a good fighter? 

Weiss: We have to go before we get surrounded! 

after they both run away from all the Grimm they get a chance to get their breath back. 

Ruby: what was that? that should have been easy.

Weiss: well perhaps if you had exercised even the slightest amount of caution with the placement of your strikes, I wouldn't have set the forest on fire!