V2 Best Day Ever

Devan's pov

it's been two days since the night Team RWBY came back together, they asked me what happened to my arm and... it was a long story, to shorten it I was looking for Blake at a White Fang recruitment place, the roof collapsed under my feat I feel, arm got hit with a beam and broke. right now I'm walking around Vale enjoying the town when I see a girl bump in to a old man. I walk over to them as the girl walks away and notice she took something from him so I follow her in to a alley way and lessen around the corner.

????: I new you were lost.

Girl: Mercury I will seriously pay you to shut up.

Mercury: that's not your money. lets go, we have a friend to visit.

Mercury and the girl walk out of the alley and start walking in the opposite direction of where Devan was standing. some time later he makes it in front of them and walks in there direction.

Mercury: this place is so dull. we there yet? *some one bumps into the girl and then bumps into Mercury*

Devan: oh god I'm so sorry you two ok?

Mercury: I'm fine!

Girl: watch where your going.

Devan: I'm so sorry, my bad. be careful there are some pickpockets out there watch your wallets.

Mercury: ya, ya, ok. get out of here.

Devan walks off smirking and lightly tossing up the mans wallet in his hand. he walks back to where the man is and looks up.

Devan: From Dust Till Dawn grand reopening. hmm, about time. *walks over to the man* excuse me.

Shop owner: oh, how may I help you today?

Devan: you dropped this. *gives the wallet to the man.*

Shop Owner: oh thank you, thank you vary much.

Devan: your welcome. congrats on the reopening.

Shop Owner: thank you. have a good day.

Devan nods and walks back to Beacon, he pulls out his Phone and texts Ruby asking where she and her Team are. a short wait later he gets a reply. he heads to the cafeteria and before he opens the doors he hears stuff hitting the doors hard.

Devan: what the...

Devan opens the door and a piece of food zooms past his head, he slams the door shut and walks to the side. he looks thru a window and sees food every ware.

Neptune: man that's harsh.

Sun: so then were fighting side by side and she was super fast and I threw a banana at a guy. which sounds gross, but it was awesome!

Neptune: sound cool.

Sun: right. the best part she's a Faunus... but don't tell anyone it's a secret got it.

Neptune: got it.

Sun: and not a I'm gonna go tell scarlet the second Sun turns his back secret! I'm talking secret, secret!

Neptune: woah chill out man okay I got it. I got it.

Sun: you better I just don't wana screw this up, the people here are the coolest *Jaune gets thrown into the window* no offense to you guys.

Neptune: non taken.

they both walk past Devan.

Sun: ok there just in here I'm really excited for you to meet them, so be cool okay? you're gone be cool right?