V1 Eventfull Evening

Devan's pov

Devan jerks up and immediately groans in pain and grabs his side. he looks from side to side and slowly gets up, he looks around and slowly starts to walk in a direction. and there's just more forest.

Devan: oh great, not this again... wait, mom? mom!? oh no, what if he got to them? calm down Devan, Cindy teleported me here she probably did it with her. *snap* what was that!?

Devan turns in quick motions trying to find where that snapping sound came from. he tries to infuse lightning into his right hand but he gets shocked by it making a spark. another stick snapping can be heard and Devan turns his head. a wolf creature slowly walks and emerges from behind a tree, it jumps at Devan but he rolls out of the way. the wolf jumps at Devan again he has no time to react and a blue glow comes before the wolf could land. Devan opens his eyes and sees the wolf impaled by two metal rods it explodes into black dust. he gets up and looks in his right hand and sees his father's AMP.

Devan: how did I get you? where do I put you?

Devan remembers that his mom gave him a new bag and that gives him an idea, he moves his arm to his back and sheaths the AMP in the bag's strap.

must be my dad's bag. ok, focus find the nearest energy sores. and find out what the hell that wolf thing was. find the nearest energy sores. I use my radar Pulse and I sense a lot of electrical energy in front of me so I start walking. I hope my mom and Cindy are ok. I walk for a little while thank god I haven't encountered any more of those things. I finally make it to the city and I find a shop.

Devan: From Dust Till Dawn. nice name.

Devan walks inside and looks around he sees some tubes with different colours. Devan walks up to the Kristal's In the display and the shopkeeper looks at him and he looks back.

Keeper: know what you're looking for?

Devan: I just wanted to know what these Kristal's are for? and where i am? oh and what are those wolf things?

keeper: the Kristal's are what we call Dust. it can charge our weapons and machinery, as for where you are. you're in Vale and those wolf things, there called Grimm. but to be more specific there called Beowolves.

Devan: I don't recall earth having Dust Kristal's or a place called vale.

Keeper: what's earth.

Devan: where we liv... never mind thank you for the info.

Keeper: you are welcome.

Devan walks off to the back and see a girl in black and red she was reading a book about weapons, getting lost looking at the book and she saw him loking at the book.

Girl: Are you ok?

Devan: hmm oh ya sorry I just noticed the book your reading and I can tell you like weapons. Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.

Girl: no it's ok. so what interests you?

the girl turns around and stops when she sees Devan looking at her more specifically lost in her silver eyes.

Girl: um are you ok?

Devan: u-um sorry *blushes* I just never seen someone with silver eyes before. *clears throat* my name is Macgrath. Devan Macgrath.

Ruby: Ruby Rose. nice to meet you, so what kind of weapons do you like?

Devan: well I just got this, *unsheathes AMP* it's nothing special but it works.

Ruby: COOL!

Devan sees a rectangle behind Ruby, he sheaths his AMP and points to the rectangle.

Devan: what's that?