V3 Beacons Worrier

Coles pov.

It's been sixteen years since my so-... Devan disappeared to god knows where... I know I tried to kill him and all but, that's still my blood.

Shortly after his despaired I found Cindy and Kuo. Cindy was easily brainwashed to think she's my daughter. And Kuo... haa it hasn't been easy. I'm getting to old for this.

General: you can say that again sir.

Cole: speaking out loud again?

The General walks to my side and chuckling softly.

General: when don't you sir?

Cole: haha, touche.

I look down to the streets with all the people driving, walking and using there powers to move around.

General: something troubling you?

Cole: it's been sixteen years since I saw my son. And my... Beast powers, there faiding.

General: faiding?

Cole: *lifts up an arm* I can only us it maybe two or three more times.

General: will you at least be able to convert Russia?

I turn my head in his derection and shake my head.

Cole: a country like that would only get stronger. They need to be eradicated.

He nods his head in understanding before putting his two fingers to his ear.

????: I got her talking. Not sure for how long though.

General: good. I'm on my way.

Cole: who was that?

The General fixes his suite and looks at me.

General: that was Reaper.

Cole: how old is he now?

General: his body fiscally aged two years but mentally he's thirty two.

Cole: wish I had his Gene.

General: you and me both.

He walks off as I get lost in my on thoughts. Cindy still needs more time to regain her energy from sending Snow and Hunter to... where ever they are.

I will find him and when I do, I'll kill him.

Devans pov.

For some reason I get a shivering sensation in my back, Ruby sees this and gives me a little nudge.

Ruby: you okay?

Devan: w-what ya I'm fine. Just not use to being around so many people and them not giving me weard looks.

Weiss: well get use to it.

Devan whispers to Ruby while covering his mouth.

Devan: did we really have to bring her along?

Ruby: *whispers back* yes, you two need to get along.

Devan: *whispers back* but, I do try. She doesn't like my tip of... personality.

Ruby kisses Devans cheek and gives him a little smile. His cheeks go red as he blinks rapidly.

Ruby: well I do.

Before I could say anything Airships big and small start flying above use. For some reason I get ready to fight and I dont know why, one Airship lands in front of the three of use. Moving in front of Weiss and Ruby I ready self. The bay door opens and Weiss pushes me to the side.