V1 The Shining Beacon Pt2

Devan's pov

as the Airship gets closer to the landing dock I get a good idea. I walk over to an emergency door, Ruby looks at me in confusion, I just smirk. I open the door and jump out freefalling to the ground. as I get closer to the ground I decided to spice it up and do a few spins, as I'm doing this I charge some lighting in my hands and when I land I smash my hands on the ground sending a shocking wave around me.  

Devan: HAHAHA! man, it's been too long since I've done that. 

Ruby's pov 

me and Yang look at Devan freefall out of the Airship. everyone runs to a window to see Devan do some spins. after that, he hits the ground and a shockwave emerges around him. I breathe in and out in relief and Yang sees this. 

Yang: were you worried about your BOYFRIEND? 

Ruby's cheeks go red and she looks at Yang.

Ruby: b-b-b-b-boyfriend? 

Yang: so he's not your boyfriend?... so that makes him available, I guess I should ask him out.

Ruby: no... well I'm not saying you can't. *her cheeks go red* I-I-I-I-I... 

Yang: it's ok Ruby, I was just joking.     

Devan's pov 

Devan looks at the Airship land and sees everyone walkout. he doesn't see Ruby or the other girl but he does see Vomit Boy puking in another garbage bag he sighs and walks over to him.

dame motion sickness. it probably didn't help with me jumping out of the Airship. I... should help him.   

Devan: Hey are you going to be ok?

Vomit boy turns around and looks at Devan and immediately pukes in front of Devan. he takes a step back and looks at his shoe. 

Devan: at least I didn't get it on my shoe. let me try something. 

Vomit Boy: you sure? 

Devan: I can control electricity, trust me I used to do this all the time. 

Devan puts his hand on Vomit Boys stomach and sends some electrical current through it.   

Vomit Boy: thank you. the name's Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it!

Devan: Macgrath Devan Macgrath. *sigh* do they really? 

Jaune: They will, well hope they will...

Devan: well keep dreaming there Jaune keep dreaming.

Devan and Jaune hear an explosion, Devan sprints to where it came from. leaving Jaune in the dust. 

Jaune: hey wait up!

Ruby's pov.

Ruby loses track of her sister and falls over some girl's luggage.  

Girl: what are you doing!? 

Ruby: Oh... sorry.

Girl: Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused?

I try to give her one of her bags but she snatches it out of my hands.  

Girl: give me that! this is Dust mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry. 

Ruby: uh

Girl: what are you brain dead? Dust fire, water, lightning, energy!

as she is doing this the Dust is getting in Ruby's nose making Ruby sneeze making an explosion of Fire, Water Lightning and Energy.  

Devan's pov