V4 Haven Part 1

Infamous's pov.

Cinder's gotten... Somewhat some control over her arm since this morning but I can tell it's starting to fight back...Cinder falls over due to the stress on her body, as a Beowulf charges after her, shaking my head I step in between them and stare at the Beowulf. It stops in its tracks and slowly sits down. "you good?" Cinder looks up at me and slowly nods in the corner of my eyes I see Salem. "good, now get up."

Slowly picking her up she rests her body on mine as Salem walks to us.
She looks at me and raises her eyebrow. She breathes from her nose and looks a Cinder "I thought you wanted power?... are you lying to me?" Cinder looks down and shakes her head. "then. stop. holding. back!" scuffing at Salem I slowly start walking away with Cinder still leaning on me. "where are you going?" hearing the anger in her voice I glance past my shoulder. "Let her rest. She's been at it all day..."

"Are you going soft?" stopping in my track Cinder glances up at me angrily breathing. Slowing my breath I shake my head. "say that again and I'll show you how AGGRESSIVE I can be." she crosses her arms and chuckles with her hand in front of her mouth. "ou really? Just like you should Wolter how aggressive you were?" clenching my fist I was about to snap but Cinder puts her hand on my chest making me look at her, she slowly shakes her head calming me down. "just... Give her a few hours." 

Salem gives me a look of anger but puts her hands on her hips and in a stern voice she speaks. "she gets three hours." nodding my head I bring her to her room. Opening the door I walk her to her bed, laying her down on her side I sit down on her bed. She lifts up her left Grimm-afield arm to her eye patch, She sighs and lets her arm fall. It... Hurts me... Seeing her like this. Without thinking I lightly hold her Grimm hand with my Dragon hand, she shifts her head on her pillow and looks at me, she turns her hand and holds mine. "why are you being so... Nice to me?"  I look down and think for a moment... Looking back at her I rub my thumb on her hand. "even assholes like us need a shoulder to lean on." letting go of her hand I put it on her shoulder. "now get some sleep before Salem rethinks about giving you that arm."

Standing up I walk to the door and flick off the light, looking at Cinder laying there with her eyes closed bringing a very small smile to my face. Closing the door I sigh to myself... "what the fuck am I thinking..." "What are you thinking" Turning my head I see Emerald standing behind me with her arms crossed. "nothing. What do you want?"

"We just got a message from your Father." "And?" Emerald rolls her eyes. "he said he'll be here soon." nodding my head I start walking away but glance back at her. "Cinder's sleeping, I wouldn't bug her." Emerald nods her head as she walks away from me, huffing to myself I put my hands on my waist. One more dickhead with powers coming here... Who knows who he's bringing with him. "haaa, fuck me..." 

Ruby's pov.

we told Wolter what happened after he passed out and what he heard shocked him a little... His wolf looked like he was trying to comfort him as we told him but it didn't work. It's been a few hours now and Wolter still hasn't stopped walking around the town, it's like he's expecting danger or... He's staying away from us. It's like Scotty was reading my mind as he puts his head on my knee. Putting my hand on his head he looks at Wolter and starts walking over to him.

Wolter's pov.

What Ruby told me shocked me to my core, that Ice Dragon really mest Tyrian up beat him within an inch of his life riped his stinger off and beat him with it... The only reason it stopped was because of Ruby, she's the only person it listened to...

on one hand, I got a sword that takes control when I use it and on the other, I got a ice dragon that demands for control over 'his body'. Stopping in my tracks I look at my right hand. "who am I?... And who is he... Why am I so... Blood thirsty?..." my voice cracks as I lower my head, after a minute I feel Scotty rub his head against my knee. Looking down I see Scotty waving his head at a busted wall. "why?" Scotty walks over to the wall and sits down. "I... I need to tell ya somethin'... Somthin' I shou've told ye before."

Walking over to the wall I rest my back to it and sit down with my arms wrestling on my knees. Turning my head to Scotty I see him looking down with his ears sadly fallen back. "what is it?" Scotty sighs and glances at me. "listin lad... You are Devan, the side of 'im tha' has empathy, kin'ness an' the compassion to 'ear people ou'." Scotty puts a paw on my arm as I look away from him. "bu' the other half isn' comple'e without ye lad, i's scared bu' a' the same time he wan's to pr'tect the people he cares for... tha' you care for."

I defeating sigh as my ears fall back. "then what should I do? Just let him take over..." glancing at Scotty a tear slides down my cheek. "what'll happen to me?" Scotty looks down and tries to put what's in his head into words. "nothin' bad will happen to ya... I jus' though' if ya had a fresh star' before ye were thrusted back into this life then maybe ye could have a chance to... Hmm be a li'le normal bu' all I've done is make i' worse... An' I'm sor-"

no one's pov.

Without worning the wall Wolter was sitting on gets blown away sending him and Scotty flying through the air. While in the air Wolter's point of view slows down as he glances at Scotty out cold. His heart beats faster and faster as his left hand steams with cold air, in one quick motion he throws an ice ball at Scotty on impact it moulds around him as Wolter smashes against several destroyed houses. Ruby stays with Qrow as everyone else looks to where Scotty hit the ground. As the dust starts dying down they see an ice tail swaying from side to side.

They freeze in their track as they see the Ice dragon kneeling on the ground with Scotty safely in his arms. "don't worry... I... got... ya..." Scotty weakly looks up. "Devan...?" before anything could happen the thing that sent both Scotty and Wolter flying screeches out getting everyone's attention. Ren and Nora seem to freeze at the sight of a Nuckelavee with its left arm missing.
The Ice Dragon stands up hunched over and walks over to Ren. "Keep... Him... Safe..." Ren hesitantly takes Scotty in his arms and watches the Ice dragon crack his neck as his ice claws grow sharper. The Ice Dragon hunches down and sprints at the Nuckelave, Ren not wanting to stay behind and watch hands Nora Scotty and charges after the dragon despite her pleads.

As Ruby looks at the Fight between the Nuckelave the dragon and Ren. Qrow puts his hand on Ruby's shoulder and talks to her in a series tone. "you need to get Devan- Wolter- I don't care, back into the fight. I'll be fine, go!" Ruby hesitantly nods her head and flies to the impact zone with her semblance. She frantically looks around and stops seeing Wolter sitting in and under some rubble, all cut up in a small puddle of blood. She runs over to him and lifts his head in a panic. "Wolter? Wolter!?... Devan, please be okay!" his eyes slowly open and looks at Ruby, in a weak voice he points at his highlander on the ground a few feet away from them. "The... sword..."  

Ruby runs to the sword and tries to pick it up but when she grabs the handle it feels like it weighs a ton. "I can't pick it up!" Wolter slowly starts pushing the ruble off of him, Ruby sees this and runs over to him and helps lift the ruble. Ruby carefully picks up Wolter and wraps his arm around her shoulder. "bring Me... Hhhaaaannnnnggggaaaa..." With his right hand he brings it to his side trying to cover a gash. "okay, just lean on me. Don't push yourself..." Wolter's ears shoot back as he grits his teeth. Ruby despite wanting to treat his wounds slowly starts walking forward with Wolter leaning on her the whole way.

A foot away from the sword Wolter grunts and falls to his knees, Ruby catches him before he could fall anymore. Wolter nudges her away and falls to his hand weekly
looking at the highlander he hovers his right hand over it. "you... Should... Run" Grabbing the handle a surge of electricity washes over Wolter as Ruby flies over to Qrow and sees Scotty on the ground beside him. "where's identity crisis?" Ruby looks at Qrow and then at the electric blue glow coming from the houses. "he'll be ready soon."

As she says this Nora's hammer flies past them as Ren calls her name. Ren gets slapped away by the Nuckelave leaving Nora exposed to the rear Hoves of the Nuckelave, The Ice Dragon gets in the way and shields her from the impact but in doing that she still gets knocked out from the impact of the hoves smashing against the dragons back. The Neckelave swings downward at the Ice Dragon he braces for the impact...

To be Continued...