V4 The Temple

Wolters pov.

Sitting on the hood of my car I look out to a open sea, my thoughts keep going back to that girl.

Shaking my head I throw a pebble
in the water making a little splash.

Scotty: yeh all righ' lad?

Turning my head I see scotty crowling over to me. He sits down and looks at me.

Wolter: I... *scratches the back of his neck* just lost in thought, I guess.

Scotty: yeh can tell me if somethin' botherin' yeh.

Wolter: ya I know. Are we any closer to are destination?

Scotty: jus' a we bi' more north. *Wolter gives Scotty a anode look* come on lad, I an' liyin' to ya.

Wolter: *looks at Scotty and hops off the hood* your not telling me about me pas' an' yeh no' tellin' me anythin' abou' tha' lass! So correc' me if I'm wrong bu' *stars walking towards scotty and.pointa at him* yeh ant tellin' me shite!!

Scotty tilts his ears back and starts crowling back.

Scotty: calm down lad. Take a we minu'e.

Wolter: no I'm done waitin' I'll ge' tha' info ou' of yeh one wa' or another!

The tail sways side to side in a angry manner as I hunche over. My ears tilt back as Scottys trys to think of something.

Blinded by anger, frustration, rage I just want fucking answers!.... but if I do this if I cross that line I'll just be hurting someone that cares for me...

Taking a deep breath i fall to my knees trying to calm my rage I look at Scotty and close my eyes...

Wolter: I... I'm sorry I snapped... I was just... *sigh and sits down* I just want answers.

Scotty crawls over to me and sits down, he looks at me and puts his paw on my knee.

Scotty: look lad, i' I told yeh wha' yeh wan'ed to hear yeh 'ead would be flooded with information tha' wou'n't make sense. When I said I dele'e with this shite before I wasn' liyin'.

My ears drop down as I feel my own guilt take over, the thought of hurting the one person... the one wolf that helped me. It's scary to think of what would happen if I didn't stop my self.

Scotty: stop bettin' yeh self up all righ'. We're close so don' ge' yehr we tail puffed up.

Wolter: thanks Scotty.

Scotty: no seriously stratin' yeh tail ou' an' ge' in yeh car. I'll be waitin'.

Scotty crawls over to my car as I depuff my tail. I stand up and walk to the passenger side door and open it. Scotty jumps in and I close the door and get in the drives side.

Wolter: where to?

Scotty: jus' go north An' please don' do tha' again.

I slowly nod my head and start my car.

Ruby's pov.

Me and my team stopped and laid out camp for the night. Ren, Nora and Jaune are sitting by the fire. Me on the other hand I'm looking at the box Qrow gave to me.

Jaune looks at me and walks over to me. He sits down and looks at the box.

Jaune: still holding on to it i see.

Ruby: of course I am. *sees Jaune shake his head* you and I both know lose Jaune.

Jaune gives me a angry look as he point at me.

Jaune: if he didn't push me in that locker, Pyrrha would still be alive.

Ruby: *stand up* if he didn't do that all three of you would be dead! *a tear slides down her cheek*

Jaune: Ruby I... I'm sorry I just. *looks down* I wish I could've done more. I'm still mad that he did that.

I wip the tears away and walk to the fire. Sitting down I rap my arms around my legs and just stare at the fire.

Ren looks at me and so does Nora.

Ren: still thinking about that Faunas?

Ruby: ya... he looks just like him. Besides the green eyes and of course the faunas parts.

Nora: the wolf he had was cool lockin to.

Ruby: *looks to Nora and Ren* ya, it was cool. *looks at Jaune sitting in the dark* come back to the fire Jaune.

Jaune turns his head and stands up. He walks to the fire and sits down.

Jaune: sorry Ruby.

Ruby: *puts a hand on Jaune's shoulder* it's okay Jaune, we both lost people we lo-

a engine roaring through the trees cuts me off followed by a howl of a wolf.

Ren: speaking of a faunas that looks like Devan... I think that's him.

Nora: not to be rude but let's stop talking about people we lost okay? I'm getting all emotional.

I look back at the fire and pull Crescent Rose from my back and place it beside me.

Ruby: you guys can sleep if you want. I'll take the first shift.

Ren: you sure?

I nod my head and the rest of my team go to there sleeping bags.

Ruby: night guys.

Jaune, Nora, Ren: night Ruby.

I give them a light smile as they tuck them selfs in... I just wish things ended differently...

Wolters pov.

Opening my door I look at two giant doors. Putting my trench coat and shoulder bag on i close the door.

Wolter: so... *points to the doors and gives Scotty a confused look* this is the place?

Scotty sits down by the doors and happily nods his head, I walk over to him and raise a eyebrow.

Wolter: I doubt I'll ba able to open the doors.

Scotty: jus' try i'.

I put both hands on one door and push with all my strength... and nothing, Scotty put one of his paws in front of his eyes and shakes his head.

Wolter: okay, you think you can do better?

Scotty: use th' powers I was tellin' yeh abou'

Wolter: *leans on the door* you keep telling my about there lightning powers, but are you sure I have them?

Scotty: somewhere in tha' body of yours lies a very strong man. With powers of Lightnin', Ice an' Fire... plus yeh go' other thin's to.

Wolter: *claps hands* do you know how I activate them? *leans forward turning his head slightly while lifting a wolf ear*

Scotty: don' ge' snepy wi'me no' ya we li'le bastard... I wasn' informed of tha'.

I cross my arms and look at the doors.

Wolter: course. *looks at Scotty* well let's find another entrance and if not *rubs hands together* well make one.

Scotty: oh, really? An' how would we do tha'?

Wolter: I'll think of that, *smirks* when the time comes. Hmhmhm, hmhmahahahaAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I walk away looking for a entrance as Scotty shakes his head and chuckls at him self.