V1 The Fight With The Beast

Cole's pov

I walk back into the training room for round two but I see Devan with lightning shooting out of his eyes and all around his hands like it's angry. he turns around and for some reason, I take a step back, I've never seen this kind of power before but I stand my ground. 

Devan: you KILLED them. 

Cole: I kill a lot of people you need to be mo-

Devan: my BROTHERS and SISTERS. 

Cole: oh. ya I-I did.

Devan: you bastard! I'll kill you!

Cole slowly walks up to Devan talking to him in the process. 

Cole: do you feel it? that power... it scratching against the walls of your head? the Beast inside wanting to break free?  I know how you feel.

Kuo try's to run in front of Devan but Cole throws a lightning grenade at her exploding sending her flying. Devan screams and shoots two lightning rockets at him launching Cole thru several walls.   

Devan's pov

I look at my mom and run over to her the lightning stop shooting out of my eyes as I get closer to her and kneel down. 

Devan: mom? mom!?

Devan puts his ear near her mouth and can hear her breathing and sighs in relief but before he can do anything else he gets hit with a red ball of energy launching him thru several walls and out on the road hitting several cars landing on a hood denting it in. a girl screams and runs out of the car. 

Devan: ... so... that's the power of the Beast? 

Devan feels something sliding down the right side of his face and slowly moves his hand to where it's coming from and touches it. he flinches in pain and sees blood, he runs his finger along the right of his eye and feels a cut from over top his eyebrow to under his eye. 

Devan: oh great, *in pain* I'm going to look like my father.  I need to move. 

Devan slowly gets up and uses his Electric Pulse to find the city power grid. he finds it and absorbs the car's electrical energy from the battery and starts to make his way there. he's climbing buildings and not long after that, he hears several explosions and people screaming. while hanging off the side of a building he turns his body with his left hand holding on and sees so much destruction.  

Devan: oh my god...is he doing this just to get back at me? or kill me? I need t-

the Beast comes around a building and sees Devan. he readies a ball of red energy but sees a little girl slowly sits up beside two lifeless bodies. he smiles at Devan and starts to throw the ball at her.

Devan: LOOK OUT! 

the girl doesn't hear him and sees a bigfoot and looks up. Devan looks at the power grid and back at the girl. he sighs and jumps down and runs in front of the girl and as the Beast is throwing the ball of energy Devan does the strongest Graviton Blast he's ever done sending him back and the ball of energy back at the Beast. the girl walks over to Devan and shakes him.  

Devan: I-I'm good are you ok? 

the girl nods and Devan sits up seeing the Beast kneeling with half of his face missing. Devan stands up and looks at the girl picking her up.

Devan: we need to go. when he gets back up his going to be pissed. 

Devan runs over to the grid and is in front of the entrance and he puts the girl down. he sees that she passed out. he gets a confused look but walks inside of the power grid and absorbs all the electrical energy that he can. after he's done he feels something pull against his body like gravity for a planet without touching him. 

Beast: you think you can beat me?

Devan: is that in my head? 

the beast grabs Devan and looks him in the eyes while squeezing him in his hand. 

Beast: I'm the only one here. 

Devan: *struggling* t-that's not true. I-I'm here too. 

Beast: oh just stop you know you cant win.  

the Beast tightens his grip making Devan grunt in pain. a storm starts to swirl around the top of the Beasts head making him look up in confusion. he looks down at Devan and sees lightning shooting out of his whole body. a bolt of lightning shoots at Devan shocking the Beast's hand letting Devan go grabbing his hand in pain. he looks at Devan floating in the air with lightning shooting out of his eyes and lightning all around him. 

Beast: What is this !? 

Devan: I call it Electrical Discharge, you can call it whatever you want. get out of my head.

the Beast throws a right hook and Devan does the same. when their fist collide Devan is sent flying into a building destroying it. the Beast is pushed by the force of the impact and falls on two buildings. Devan stands up in the ruble and rubs the left side of his mouth and sees blood. the Beast stands up and looks at Devan. 

Beast: don't hold back you know I can kill you without even trying. 

Devan: you kill because you want to. I kill because I have to. 

the Beast pulls Devan into his gravitational pull and readies a ball of energy. Devan raises his arms in the air and brings them down in quick succession but wasn't fast enough and as a bolt of lightning strikes the Beast he throws the ball of energy and at the same time the ball of energy hits Devan and the bolt of lightning hits the Beast. before Devan passes out he sees the Beast with his head completely gone and a black portal open and then darkness.