V3 Betrayed

RWBY's dorm Ruby's pov.

Ironwood is standing in the middle of are dorm.

Ironwood: I'm sorry. but you've left us with no choice.

Yang: but he attacked me!

Ironwood: video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Weiss: but Yang would never do that!

Ruby: yeah!

Ironwood: *sighs* you all seem like good students. and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did. under normal circumstances. but I believe, and hope this to be, nothing more then the result of stress and adrenaline.

Ironwood walks to the door.

Ironwood: before I go Yang I unfortunately have to tell you that your disqualified. *walks out*

The door shut and Yang starts to talk.

Yang: you guys believe me... right?

Ruby: du.

Weiss: your hotheaded, but not ruthless.

Yang: Blake?

Blake: I want to believe you.

Weiss: what's that supposed to mean?

Yang crosses her arms and starts to tear up

Yang: Blake?

Weiss looks at Blake in a disgust phal tone.

Weiss: how can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!

Blake: I had someone very dear to me change. it wasn't in an instant, it was gradual... little choices that began to pile up. he told me not to worry. at first they were accidents and then it was self-defence. even I began to think he was right... this is all just... vary... familiar. but your not him.

Blake: I want to trust you... I will trust you but you have to look me in the eye and tell me he attacked you.

Yang stands up and looks at Blake.

Yang: *looks Blake in the eye* he attacked me so I attacked him.

Blake: ok. thank you.

Yang was about  to lie down only for all of us to hear Ironwood screaming.

Ironwood: *muffled* what are you doing here Macgrath!?

Devan: *muffled* I just want to make sure everything's okay. Is that so wrong?

Ironwood: *muffled* I highly dought that want to see you.

Devan: *muffled* you and me both pall.

Ironwood: *muffeld* don't call me pall, you dont want me to tell them or Ozpin what you've tried to do multiple times do you.

In a angry manner Devan growls.

Devan: *angry tone* No. Sir...

Ironwood: *muffled* good, you know you place in this life.

The sound of foor steps can be heard leaving and coming closer. The stepping stops I walk over to the door, knocking  on  the door makes me grabe the door nob. I was going to open it but Yang stops me.

Yang: *whispering* hold on.

A few seconds go by and Devan starts talking.

Devan: *muffled* hmm. I just wanted to say, I know how it feels to be looked at like your the bad guy. Just know that your not alone... but I'm pretty sure they all ready said that.

Silence field the air for a few seconds before he sighs.

Devan: *muffeld* just dont beat your self up, okay?

He walks away as Yang looks down and walks over to her bed. Me and the girls look at each other and get the same idea.

Opening the door Weiss and Blake walk out, I follow them out and look at Yang one more time.

No ones pov.

outside Beacon Devan is walking back to his Garage, as he was about to open the door. it opens making Devan take a step back.

Qrow walks out with a sad/disappointed look.

Qrow: before we do this, I'll just ask you why? Why did you do it? All of it.

Devan: what do you mean Qrow?

Qrow tosses his Scroll to me, on it was a video of burning buildings. people screaming and runing in fear and in the center... me in my Dragon eyes form roaring to the sky, dead bodies surrounding me. I fall to my knees in horror as I continue watching video. My gaze goes to the one filming, my heart sinks knowing what'll happening next. Me charging at the person screaming, blood... and my face roaring at the camera before crushing it under my foot.

Letteing his arms fall to his sides Devan looks at Qrow with tears sliding down his cheeks.

Devan: *looks down* if you're going to kill me... just do it, get it over with.

Ironwood walks out with Atlas soldiers behind him. He points his pistol at Devan applying pressure to his trigger.

Qrow extends his sword in front of Ironwood, he looks to Qrow with a look of anger.

Qrow: I told you I'd help, I never said I'll let you kill him.

Ironwood grunts I'm frustration then signals his Atlas Robots to "apprehend" Devan, one cuffs him will another slugs him in the jaw nocking him out.

Ruby was walking in the stadium to get ready to watch the next fight.

She spots a hooded figure walking in to a a open door. She gets a bad feeling and follows the person.

Oobleck: *muffled* alright, it's is now time to begin the randomization process for our next fight!

Ruby sees the hooded figure standing in front of someone. Be figure turns his head revealing a scar to the left of his lips.

????: if you know what's good for ya, you'll run away.

Ruby: what are you doing?

The hooded figure clicks his Scroll.

Prot:*muffled* it looks like our first contender is... Penny Polendina from Atlas!

Ruby: what are you doing?

????: what do you think?

Clicks his Scroll again.

Port:*muffled* and her opponent will be... Pyrrha Nikos from Beacon!

Ruby: *horrified* no.

The figure turns around as Mercury walks beside him.

Mercury: hooo, polarity vs metal.
that's not a good mix is it Infamous?

Infamous pulls the hood down reveling his death grin.

Infamous: not at all, not at all. Go reunite with the others. Ruby's mine.

Mercury scuffs in frustration but listens to Infamous.

Ruby: *reaches for her scythe*  why are you doing this Infamous!?

Infamous: because Devan put me through more pain then I could have ever been in! I want him to suffer!! *red lightning sparks around his arms*. I'm going to make sure he suffers... *point at Ruby* by killing you first.