V2 Breach part 1

Devan's pov.

After teaching all I know to Ruby the time that's past felt like years but in reality it was only one... I don't know how I'm getting back to the future yet but, there's something I have to tell Ruby first... making my way from my Camp to her house wasn't very long, but to me it felt like I'm walking with a bolder on my back. Seeing Ruby at such a young age wielding a wooden Crescent Rose is something to behold.

Ruby sees Guardian walking to her she waives to him in excitement, he waves back and kneels down in front of her.

Ruby: hey Guardian... what's wrong?

Devan: I-I've showed everything I know.

Ruby looks down at the ground and lightly kicks some dirt. Devan gently lifts her chin with his fingers.

Devan: that doesn't mean I won't see you again.

Ruby gives him a smile and hugs him. He hesitates for a moment before  lightly pats her back. Ruby starts to sniffle cosing Devan to sigh.

Devan: come on now, don't start crying.

Ruby: I-I d-don't have m-many *sniffles* f-frends a-and I always get p-picked on by o-other kids... when I'm with y-you I feel s-safe.

Devan hesitates one's more before picking her up in his arms. She titans her grip and bares her face deeper in his neck.

Devan: what do they say exactly?

Ruby: about how I want to be like my mom and how she's missing, and that having silver eye's is weard.

Devan moves away from Ruby and looks at her.

Devan: don't listen to those kids. Your mom was a amazing woman and one of the kindest people I ever meat.

Ruby: you new my MOM!?

Devan:... for a short time yes, you know what?

Ruby: what?

Devan: I like Silver eye's too.

Before Ruby could say a word Devan pulls down his hood revealing his Silver eye's. Ruby's jaw drop as she looks ar his eyes.

Ruby: you have them too!?

Devan: yep, yep I do. If people think it's weird to have Silver eye's then they dont know what there talking about, And don't worry we'll meet again. I promise.

Ruby rases her pinky.

Ruby: pinky promise?

Devan: hem. Pinky promise.

Are moment was cut short when her dad called her for lunch, I put her down and watched her run in side while waving good bye. I lightly wave back, my smile goes away as I look down to my right hand. I pull my hood up and walk away, the only thing that comes to mind is that temple. It took a few months to get there but I made it eventually, the only thing now was to get back to the future.

Pushing the big door open he sees more dust and gold then before, it has almost been three years since his been here.

Devan: it's surprising how this place is deserted in the future.

Looking around some more Devan sees the white wolf from before liying on his side. He walks over to him and kneels down.

Wolf: a-about ti-time you showed u-up.

Devan: are you okay? What's wrong?

Wolf: I... I'm old and di-diying.

Devan sits down beside the wolf and rest the wolf's head on his leg. He gently pets his head also.

Wolf: normal I... I would ki-kill anyone w-who did this t-to me, but it's n-nice to feel the touch o-of someone again.

Devan: what can I do to help?

Wolf: the dr-dragon statue bring me to it.

Devan does as the wolf requested and pickes him up. He opens the doors and stop at the statue. The wolf with the litte strength he has left puts his paw on the statue.

Wolf: don't let R-Ruby die like S-Summer.

Devan: what do you mean?

Wolf: y-you'll see.

A bright glow imitates off of the wolf's paw. Lightning springs it's self to me showing me a single image of a girl. Deep down in my head a faint voice speaks up and says a name. "Selam" one more vision pops up in my head of a destroyed train, someone kneeling down in the rubble... me and in my arms Ruby, lifeless.

Devan opens his eyes and instead of a fully grown wolf it's the wolf pup from before.

A explosion off in the distance makes Devans heart sink to his stomach. With out hesitatin he puts the pup down and runs.

The faster he runs the more sparks come off him, sone enough lightning consomme him.

In no time he made it to a hole in the ground, he jumps down and sees smoke down a tunnel.

Lightning consumes him and he zips to the end of the tunnel only to see a train under rubble. He Looks around frantically and sees something that makes his eyes water.

Infamous: you didn't save them when they needed you most. When Ruby needed you the most. Haha Haha! You know you're Pathetic. If you just would've given in to the Beast she would be alive.

I fall to my knees and grab a ripped peace of Ruby's cape. Tears sliding down my cheeks, my heart as cold as ice. Ice starts from my heart and slowly over consumes my body. It starts to cracks as the screams of the dragons echo across the tunnels.

Ruby's pov.

Fighting the Grimm is hard enough but then a scream of a dragon can be heard. All of a sudden a giant ice shard comes from the ground impaling several Grimm. Me and my team all look at each other in fear and confusion.

Blake: look in the center.

We look in the centre of the shared and see something clawing it's way out. A ice claw punches through with a figure of ice. It hace the head of a dragon, claws of ice. A dragon tail made of ice and a brown trench coat. It sees us and rowers at us.

Yang: didn't you give Devan a brown trench coat?

Ruby: I did but it didn't have a hood.

Weiss: well what ever it is. It doesn't look happy.

Black: more like it wants to ripe us apart.

The ice dragon slowly walks over to us with it claws getting longer and sharper.

Ruby: get ready team. We need to deal with this before it gets to Beacon. The other teams can deal with the other Grimm.