V5 A Moment Alone

Walter's pov.

The more Qrow and Ozpin stared telling me about Devan... About me, it all started to flood in, but everything was fuzzy it was there, but not all there in a way... It's like I'm missing a piece of a puzzle. Everything is where it's supposed to be, but I'm still missing a piece that puts it all together. I want to understand them and get everything their trying to tell me, but it's all going through one ear and out the other. Qrow sees this and sighs through his flask.

"Nothings clicking upstairs?" I shake my head, getting another anoyed sigh from Qrow. "I'm sorry... I understand you two are trying to help, but... if Scotty can't help me remember, then I doughty you two could... you three. Thank you for trying, but it's not gonna work." Standing up, I was about to leave, but Ozpin clears his throat. "One more thing, kid." Looking at Qrow, he puts two things on the table. "And what are these?" Putting his flask away, he answers my question.

"If we can't jog that brain of yours, then maybe these will." Mentily sighing to myself, I walk over to the table and see a watch and a knife. "Annnnd, how can these help me?" Ozpin speaks up with a hint of uncertainty. "That's for you to figure out." Grabing both them, I look at the watch, then the knife. "Haa, fantastic..." I glance at the two and speak again. "Thanks, I guess..."

No ones pov.

As Wolter leaved the room, Qrow looked to Ozping. "You really think that was a good idea? Skipping ahead like that?" Ozpin sighs and places both hands on his cane. "NO, no, I don't, but we need Macgrath at the wheel for when that Beast shows up." Qrow huffs into his flask and takes a shot of it. "And what makes you think it's gonna show up anytime soon?" Ozpin glances at qrow with a concerned look. "That sword on his back said it all."

Qrow stands up and shakes his head. "Let me guess, another call from Destiny?" The look Ozpin gives qrow makes his roll his eyes."Great..." he taks yet another shot from his flask as Wolter sits down in the room he woke up in while looking at the two items in his hands. Putting the knife down, he gets a better look at the watch. There is nothing to special about it. It's just an all black metal watch with a blank surculer dial, flipping it over, and finding nothing special.

He gives it a blank stair and puts it over his left wrist, and clips it on. After a short time, a sharp pain pinches his skin. "Aw! What the fuck was that!?" After saying that he notices the blank dial flicks on. To the left, there is a cverical bar with six different points. Three of them are blue, and the other are red, and in the center was the word Nutral. "What does nutral mean?" shacking his hand, he annoyingly says "hmm aw."

His ear flick to the door as a knock comes from it. "Can i come in?" Noding his head to the muffled words he says. "Ya." The door open, reveling Ruby holding a plate full of food. She sees wolter and pauses for a moment. He sees this and questionably asks. "Is there something wrong?" With a quick. "No..." Ruby walks over to Wolter and offers the plate of food. "I just didn't know you could grow facial hair... also, I thought you were Hungary."

Wolters stumic speaks for him as he looks at the food in front of him. "Thanks, Ruby..." his ears fall back as he remembers the note she wrote. "What's wrong?" Wolter sighs and glances at Ruby. "If you're expecting... Devan... I'm sorry to disappoint." Ruby silently sighs and looks down. "A little, but right now you need to eat some food." As she finishes her sentence she places a hand on his shoulder.

"So eat up and regan your strength." Ruby gives him one of her enacent smiles. She stands and tilts her head. "Okay?" Wolter face heats up as he's stuck in shock and awe, with a flustered. "Okay..." Ruby leaves and gives Wolter one more smile, making his heart flutter. He puts the plate down and cups his face as he falls back. "Why am I getting all flustered..."

Wolter's pov.

With a sarcastic tone, Scotty says, "OH gey, I wonder why?" Turning my head to the side, I see scotty stretching. "Ye shou've looked a' 'er ring finger." Giving him a confused look, I was about to say something, but my eyes widened in shock. "Did he purpose!?" Scotty chuckles and sits down. "No ye didn' ge' a chance too bu' it looks like she wou'a said yes". Looking to the roof, I think about what he said and with a faint. "He... I must've really loved her." Sighing to myself, I sit up and look at the food. Grabing a piece of chicken, I pick up the plate and put it in front of Scotty.

"Wha' are ye doin' lad? Ye need the strength. Ye were ou' for two days." Standing up a take I quick bite. "And knowing you, you've been sitting there the whole time." I push the plate closer and say. "Now you eat up, I'll be fine... I just need some time to think." Scotty watches me walk to the door and gives me a concerned look. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I promise."

Scotty gives me a not so believable node as he looks down at the food. Grabbing the handle, I glance back at Scotty, looking down at the food.  "Hey Scotty, Thanks for watching over me." With one more bite, I lightly underhand throw the chicken at Scotty.

No ones pov

Leaving the door open, Wolter looked at Scotty scarfe down the food. I soft chuckle leaves his mouth as he turns around. "Okay... I need a shower and some new clothes."

Wolter starts looking around the building he tries to avoid the sound of footsteps and voices. It's not really that hard when you got wolf appendages. After a short time, Wolter finally finds a bathroom and makes himself... as comfortable as he can be.

With his clothes thrown to the ground, the shower turned on, and his bag leaning against the wall, he just looked at himself. As he looks at his face, he rubs his fingers along the three scars his silverash-green eyes make their way down to his scared up body, not very many big ones but noticeable if your looking for them. Moving his attention to his upper right arm, he sees the light gray Japanese style dragon tattoo with red and blue lightning swerling around it.

After looking at that, he looks at the dark gray skull with crackes all around it on his chest. Turning around, he spots one more tattoo on his back. Two dragon wings are going down his back, the right wing is blue while the left one is red. "I really liked tattoos... I mean, seriously? A full back one?" Wolter shakes his head and steps in the shower. "Jjjjzzzzzaaaaaaaghhhhh!"

Wolter jumps back and looks at the electrified water on his foot. "What the fuck is this!? I can't even be in water!?" Grunting to himself he knows he need to shower but he's not looking forward to the shocking feeling. Grunting in frustration and pain as the water hits his electrified body, after a short time, he gets slightly numb to shocking pain as the worm water trickles down his body.

Knowing about his reaction to water, it dawned him that his never got thirsty... well, in the normal, I need water sense. But now that he's in an electrified environment, he feels more energized, more awake. Humming in comfort, as he runs his fingers through his hair, he doesn't even hear a knocking on the door.