V2 Forgiveness

Devans pov.

fading in and out of conchinose I can here Ruby with her team arguing about me, I try to force my eyes open to no use. hearing the sadness in her voice I can tell she's about to cry. the images of me... fighting the girl flash in my head, the wall with blood and the body being. me, my eyes weakly open and I see Ruby in front of me with her arms stretched to her sides. I look past her and see her team with there weapons in there ready. 

Yang: Ruby! you saw all the dead body's! what more evidence do you need!? 

Ruby: he didn't have any swords or knifes! how could he have killed them!? 

Wiess: you know he has those Giga something blades. 

Ruby: those don't leave slashes on body's. it fazes through the body electrifying them!  

Blake: Ruby get away from him. we don't know when he'll wake *sees Devan looking at them* up... Ruby walk to us slowly. 

Ruby: why!? so you can grab me and hurt him! 

Devan: *weakly* Ruby... what's going on? 

Devan rubs his eyes but stop when he doesn't feel his right hand on his face. he looks at the bandaged up stump that used to be connected to his right arm. 

Yang: that's what you get for killing those guards! 

Devan looks at his Dragon tattoo and sees it's still fully in tacked before looking at the four. 

Devan: I didn't kill anyone! I was trying to get the mother fucker who killed them! 

Devan stands up pulling all the body monitors off flatlining them. he points his right arm at the three girls only to remember his lower fourarm is gone, he points at them with his left hand. 

Devan: I know what Infamous did was fucked up but stop blaming me for his bullshit *a tear slides down his cheek* I have had to deal with this bullshit going to school walking around town for supplies or parts it's either "oh look the Beacons Demon, stay away from him" or "get out you killer" so as for you Yang I've tried to be nice by helping you with Blake or staying away form you so you don't need to get so defense. *more tears slide down his cheeks as he point to Yang* you can fuck yourself *points to Wiess* you can die in a hole *point to Blake* and you need to know who's the enemy and who's a friend. 

Yang: you see Ruby. he's a threat to you and Beacon. 

Ruby walks in front of Devan giving her team a angry look. 

Ruby: get out. and when you eventully go to Ozpin about this, ask him about the securaty cam futage. 

Yang: we'ar not leaving with out yo- 

Ozpin: Yang Xiaolong lisen to you Leader NOW! everyone but Devan and Ruby OUT NOW or your expeld. 

Yang scufs in anger as she kicks the door open Wiess and Black follow after her as the door closes slowly with a boot print left by Yang. Ironwood and Glynda walk in shrotly after with Ironwood closing the door behind him. 

Ozpin: how are you feeling Macgrath? 

Devan wipes the tears away and sits down on the bed rubbing the stump. more tears start to form in his eyes. he rests his left shoulder on his leg and lets his head fall to his hands.

Ruby walks to his right and rubs his back Ozpin also walks over to him and pats his left shoulder.

Ozpin: I'm sorry you hade to go through that. 

Glynda: we saw what happened with you and the mystery girl. we thought we would give you something for your effort in keeping her busy. Ironwood if you please.

Ironwood takes a step forward and holds out a rectangular box in front of Devan.

Ironwood: you did a good thing for Beacon. I would've gived you medal but Ozpin desided that i should give you a prototype forearm.

I stand up and look at the box then to the night stand beside the bed. I pick up my fingerless gloves and take the box from Ironwood. With out a word i leave to my Garage, all the students looking at me through the corner of their eye. I don't care what they think anymore... my forearm's gone everyone hates me, so what's the point. I open the garage door and sit down on my bed, putting the box down I take the bandages off and see metal over the stomp. Probably for the arm. A knocking on the Garage door makes my eyes shoot up to see hundreds of people looking at me. Several shopkeeper walk over to me with a bags full of stuff.

Devan: what are doing?

Shopkeeper: we saw the news last night... *looks down* and we all wanted to apologize to you for what we said and done.

Devan: everyone here hated my guts yesterday. Why the change of heart?

One of the people holds up there Scroll and shows Devan a recording of a news broadcast.

News girl: the small armed Atlas force heading to the Transmission Tower last night was not a drill. If any of you are squeamish to blood look away, the proclaimed The Beacons Demon calls Ozpin on his... Scroll before walking in to see the bloodbath left by the mister killer. *clears her throat* the footage coming next will shock most viewers. It shows us him buying time for Ozpin and Ironwood by any means. Even the loss of his arm, Ozpin and Ironwood made it just in time to stop a virus from shutting down all Transmission systems for all of Remnant. The last thing we see before the footage cuts out is a girl runing over to him with... tears in her eyes.

The person stops the recording and all the people that brought bags up takes several steps back. Devan not sure what to do just looks at all the people looking at him.

Devan: hay um look I appreciate all the stuff but I didn't pay for any of this.

Shopkeeper: we know, it's are apologe gift to you.

Devan: *scratches the back of his neck* I-i dont know what to say.

A family of wolf Faunuses walks out of the crowd and a little girl walks over to Devan slightly swaying her tail from side to side.

Girl: yu um don ned to say anyfing. You just ned sum time to heau. My dolly helps me wen im sad.

She hands Devan a little Faunus wolf doll. She puts it in his hands and puts her arms behind her back playfully. Devan looks at it then looks at her giving a light smile, he lightly pats her head making her giggle.

Devan: I feel better all ready. Thank you.

Father: no, thank you for helping Remnant.

Devan: how who helped you all find me?

Ruby walks out of the crowd and gives Devan a light smile. He puts the doll on the bed and walks over to her. He hugs her with his left arm, she returns the hug. Everyone who was ag Devans Garage leaves to give the two some privacy.

Devan: sorry for just walking out earlier.

Ruby: don't be, I don't know how it feels to have one arm but I'll help you in any way I can.

Devan lockes eyes with ruby as he places his left hand on her cheek. Ruby leans in to his hand and holds it with hers.

Devan: you all ready are.

Using her hands she lift up Devans upper arm and gives him a exited look.

Ruby: can I help you get your new arm working?

Devan: hehe. Sure Rubs.