V4 Inner Horror

No ones pov.

Wolter and Scotty are sitting by a fire with Wolter pocking the logs while looking at Scotty scar.

Scotty sees Wolter looking at his leg and looks at it him self.

Wolter: *quickly looks back at the fire,  his wolf ears drop back* sorry... didn't mean to stare.

Scotty: *chuckls* i's all right lad. I've seen yeh starin' at i' for a little while now.

Wolter: what happened if you dont mind me asking?

Scotty: no' at all lad.

A little wolf pup pushing it's way througha storm of snow. "In the storm I was separated from me pack" as the wolf pup pushes his way through a small trap snaps it self around the pups rear left leg. "I tried to no' scream bu' i' was to painful. Bein' so cold I wasn't able to do anythin'." A person in a tranch coat slowly walks over to the pup. "I've never been so scared in me life, so cold to do anythin'." The person slowly kneels down and opens the trap. He puts the pup in his trench coat and the pup falls asleep.

Scotty: an' tha' is how I go' this. I was never able to thank the lad, bu' I guess we're even.

Wolter slightly tilts his head with one of his wolf ears going up.

Wolter: what do you mean by.... oh, *slowly points to him self* did i save you?

Scotty: ey, yeh did. Yeh can stop wagin' yeh tail now.

Wolter looks at his tail and grabs it to stop it from waging. Scotty yawns and walks over to the door of Walter's car.

Scotty: if yeh please, I'm a we bit tired.

Wolter stands up and walks to the door.

Wolter: you sure you want to sleep in the car?

Scotty nods and Walter opens the door. Scotty jumps in with Wolter lowering the seat.

Scotty: night lad.

Wolter: night scotty.

Wolter closes the door and walks back to the fire. He sits down and crosses one leg and uses the other as a rest for his arm.

Wolter: what was I before? *takes the photo of "him" and the girl out of his pocket* what happened to me before those things attacked?

Wolter lies down on his side and puts the photo back in his pocket, he rest his head on his arm and slowly closes his eyes.

Wolters pov.

The sound of metal baining against one another wakes me up. Sitting up I'm in a metal hallway.

Wolter: where am I? *pauses and stands up* am I a kid again!? *looks at his body* what kind of nightmare is this?

The sound of something grogling makes my spins and wolf part shiver. Turning my head i see a skeleton hand smake against a corner.

Skeleton: hhhggggaaa... *turns the corner* mmmmyyyyyyyy...

I ran in the other direction not herring what it said. Only clouded in my on fear.

The sound of bones hitting the ground faster and faster. Turning my head slightly i see the Skeleton with its left arm extended, hand wide open. It's right arm like mine.

In my rushing I trip on my feet giving the Skeleton the chance to ketch me. Trying to struggle away leads it to grab my tail and lift me in the air.

To scared to move my eyes star in to the empty eye socks. The jaw slightly open making me coral up in to a ball with fear.

Skeleton: mmmmmyyyyyyyy... bbbbboooddddyyyyy...

Wolter: I-i-i don't k-k-k-know what y-y-you mean.

Skeleton: gggggiiiivvvvvveeee... bbbbaaaa-

Hitting the ground I hear growling in front of me. Lifting a hand from kne of my eyes I see Scotty standing in front of me.

Scotty: it's no' yeh time ye' so feck off! *looke at Wolter* jum' on!

Doing as he says I jump on his back and just like that my eyes shoot open, the first thing I see is Scotty looking at me. The sun light passing through the trees makes me blink as I push my self up.

Wolter: *rubs head* whag was that?

Scotty: I... it's hard to explain lad... i don' even know wha' tha' is... there's a small town jus' north of 'ere, le's ge' some food in are stomachs.

My stomach growls in agreement so me and Scotty get in my car and drove north.

Ruby's pov.

Me, Jaune Ren and Nora are standing in front of a man with his hand together making a bowing motion to.

Veliger: we truly can't thank you enough.

Ruby: just doing our job, sir!

Veliger: that Geist had been plaguing our village for weeks-

The sound of a engine cuts the man off making him turn his head to the siund. A car drives up to the man and the window rolls down.

My heart skips a beet as I see a ghost of are past.

????: sorry to interrupt your conversation, but can you point me to the direction of a in or something?

Veliger: just over there *points to a in just few homes away*

????: thank yoouuu *looks at Ruby and his wolf ears go up*

Veliger: excuse me, are you okay?

The faunas shaks his head and thanks the Veliger again. He glances at me while his window rolls up.

The Veliger thanks us yet again and walks away. We make are way to the black smiths.

Ran puts his hand on my shoulder snapping me put of my little trance.

Ren: are you okay Ruby?

Ruby: y-ya. Just thought I saw... you know... *waves hand* don't worry about it.

Ren nods in a worried manner but understands my situation... that Faunas look so similar to Devan like he was his twin.

Wolters pov.

Turning my car off, I just hold the steering wheel. My heart beating as fast as it can.

Scotty slowly moves his head with the semblance of a smile on his face. Turning my head i give him a confused look.

Wolter: w-what?

Scotty: yeh face is all red lad. *chuckls* young love, it's a gre' thin'.

Wolter: oh shut it.

Will sitting in the In i order Scotty raw stack whale I got chicken. Looking out the window waiting for are food i see that girl again with her... team, walking out the black smith shop.

Looking at her makes my heart beat faster,it makes my checks all fuzzy. All that I can think about is her beautiful face, her silver eyes shining in the sun.

Scotty chuckls and lightly taps his claws on the table.

Scotty: it's no' poli' to stare lad, plus are food's 'ere.

Wolter: *looks down and sees a plate with chicken and rice* when did it show up?

Scotty: yeh wear starin' at the li'le ladie when the wai'er showed up. After she asked "is tha' all?" Yeh mumbled "ya thank yeh"

Wolter: *leans back in his seat* I didn't even notice... *sees people staring at him* why is everyone staring at me?

Scotty: yeh talkin' to me.

Wolter: don't they understand you. * Scotty shakes his head* great people think I'm crazy... lets just eat and go....
*gives scotty a confused look* where are we going after this?

Scotty: a place no one knows lad.