V1 Infamous

Rubys pov

Ruby's walking to the exit of the cafeteria but gets stopped by her and Jaunes team. 

Weiss: are you crazy!? your going to try and find him!?

Jaune: why!?

Ruby: he's are friend. he's the same Devan all of us know.

Pyrrha: ... ya we know but, that wasn't are Devan. 

Yang: Ruby, he's are friend but... Ruby? 

Yang looks down and sees rose pedals on the ground, she puts her left hand on her waist and her right on her four head she sighs in anger as Jaune clears his throat. everyone looks at him.

Jaune: where's Ren and Nora?

Ruby is walking around Beacon, she hears someone calling her name so she turns around and sees Nora and Ren running up to her.

Ruby: if you two are here to stop me, your wasting your time.

Ren: we're not here to stop you, we're here to help you.

before Ruby could say anything a bolt of red and blue lightning could be seen in the Emerald Forest. 

Devans pov 5 minutes before.

I ran, and ran as fast as I humanly could. as I ran the image of that man from my dream gets shot in my head, I try my best to get it out to no avail. I stop running and grab my head, I can see the black in my veins and I start to shake uncontrollably, I move slowly to the nearest tree and bash my head against it. I finally stop shaking and fall on my knees, blood drips down my four head as I hear a voice that's all to familiar.

????: so, haw did it feel?  

Devan: get out of my god damn head!

????: okay. 

Devan turns his head to the right and his eyes widen as he sees him self, he stands up and walks up to his copy.

Devan: what, are, you?

????: I'm your replacement. but I'm not vary fond of your name... *smirks* so I'll just take one you hate... how does, Infamous sound. 

before I could do anything, Infamous lunges at me and digs his fingers in to my head, he surges blood red lightning in to my skull. I've never felt this much pain if my life, I fall to my knees not able to handle the pain anymore. the more lightning he surges the more his body changes. his t-shirt goes red, his jeans go black same with his fingerless gloves, his hair goes blood red same with his eyes and his veins go black. the two scars on his face grow bigger and darker. Infamous stops surging lightning in to my head and I fall over do to the pain, I try everything to move... nothing works, all I can do is look at Infamous laughing in his victory. 

Infamous: *cracks neck* much, much better. *kneels down* I don't have the energy to take over you yet, but I will. you can count on that. 

a bolt of red and blue lightning strikes both of them as Infamous touches Devans four head. 

Rubys pov.

Ruby, Nora and Ren are running to where they saw the lightning.

Ruby: why are you two helping me?

Nora: he reminds us of someone from are childhood. 

Ren: why are you helping him?

Ruby: when I first saw him... I felt a connection from my past. 

Ren: funny. how he reminds us of are pasts. 

Nora: we can talk about that later, lets just find Devan!

Ruby/Ren: right.

Ruby, Nora and Ren make it to where the bolt of lightning struck, Ruby sees a blue and red glow coming from behind a tree. she runs over to the tree and sees Devan with small bits of red lightning around his left hand and small bits of blue lightning around his right, Nora and Ren make it to her and see Devan on the ground, Nora wipes the blood off his four head with some her combat skirt. Ren gets Ruby to put Devan on his back, they take him to the Infirmary. 

in the emergency room six hours later. 

I'm sitting in the room Devan is staying in, Ren and Nora went to there team to explain what happened in the Emerald Forest, they haven't returned so I'm guessing they're sleeping. I told my team I was going to stay here, it took some convincing but I got thro to them. right now the only thing running thro my head is... this morning when he told me about that voice, the more I think about it the more it makes sense.

Ozpins pov

Ozpin: Miss Rose, I understand your worried about Macgrath but you have class tomorrow.    

Ruby turns around in her chair and looks at Ozpin giving him a worried look.

Ruby: I... o-ok, if you say so. *looks down*

Ozpin: please don't make me feel like the bad guy Miss Rose, I will make sure he is ok. please go get some sleep Miss Rose. 

Ruby: ok Ozpin. 

Ruby gets up from her chair and walks out of the room, I look at Devan and walk over to a small desk beside the bed. on it is his bag, I place a watch and a note on it. I hope your right about this watch, who am I kidding. he's been right so far. sigh I'm sorry for doing this to you, but it's for the best. 

Devans pov  

the last thing I remember is... Infamous grabbing my head, his cold dead fingers digging in to my skull, his body changed as his lightning surged thro my body... the man in my dream was him... and me. I open my eyes and sit up and look around the room, a sharp pain goes thro my head but I shake it off and get off the bed. I look to my bag and see a watch with a note beside it, I take the note with my left hand and surge some lightning to my pointer finger, middle finger and my thumb on my right hand to make a light. 

Devan: "Macgrath I saw what happened in the cafeteria, I know it wasn't you that did that. I've known you for a few short weeks now and I know you would never do something like that,  one of my old friends built this watch to shut down your friend. I know you don't like to use things that you didn't build but your just going to have to trust me, it will sting a little."... sting?  

Devan puts the note down and picks up the watch, he moves his right hand closer to the watch but where the clock is supposed to be it's a dial. to the right side is three separate blue lines, to the left is three separate red lines. Devan puts the watch on his right hands wrist and a small arm moves to the first blue line, under the lines. Guardian lights up. 

Devan: I guess that means I'm me.