V4 Remember

Team RNJR, Wolter and Scotty are sitting in a cercal with a campfire in the middle. Nora and Ren are sleeping
As Jaune and Ruby look at Wolter walks over to them.

Ruby's pov.

He sits down beside his wolf and looks at the fire. Jaune and I look at each other than at the Faunas.

Faunas: are you two just gonna keep staring or are you two gonna say something?

Ruby: what happened back in that town?

The faunas look's at me and sighs. He looks down and holds his hands.

Faunas: nothing good... In defending myself I... I lost control.

His Wolf's ears drop down and his wolf sits up and puts his head on the Faunases leg. He looks at us and clears his throat.

Faunas: I never introduced myself. My name's Wolter.

Ruby: my name is Ruby and This is Jaune.

Jaune points at Nora and Ren.

Jaune: that's Ren... and Nora...

Wolter wolf hits his leg with his paw.

Wolter: sorry, this ball of white fluff is Scotty.

Wolter rubs Scotty's head playfully. Scotty shakes his head and lies back down resting his head on Wolters's shoulder bag. Wolter looks back at the fire and just sighs.

He looks so much like... Devan... Almost an exact copy of him... Should I ask?

Jaune: I'm going to bed... *looks at Wolter and whispers to Ruby* plus I have a feeling you know him better than I do.

Wolters's ear teaches as Jaune finishes his sentence. Wolter's eyes follow Jaune as he walks to his sleeping bag.

Wolter: what's his problem?

Ruby: we both... Lost someone important to us...

I rub a ring on my left ring finger. Wolter sees this and looks down as his ears fall back a little.

Wolter: I... I'm sorry... *looks at his bag* what's um... What's his name?

Ruby: his name was Devan... He gave his life to save people and Faunas...

Wolter's eyes pop up as he hears Devan's name.

Ruby: what's your story?

Wolter: not much to tell *looks at Scotty and lightly scratches his head* Scotty pulled me out of a pickle and now I'm just trying to remember wh-... Remember how I got in the situation... *sighs and looks at the Highlander sword* then I found that... Thing. *looks at Ruby* thank you for letting me tag along, why did you by the way?

Ruby: I have a good feeling about you. *looks at the Highlander* where'd you find that anyway?

Wolter: in an old Temple, apparently it's some sort of relic... But *looks at right hand* when it was in my hand. It wasn't a relic anymore, *looks at Ruby* it turned into a weapon of destruction.

Wolter clenches his fist and shacks his head, his ears fall back as he breaths in.

Wolter: it changed me... Turned me into a destructive force, I couldn't even control myself... Something else took control as a grabbed that handle. It took control as it tossed me aside.

Wolter throws a rock into the fire. Rubbing his right hand he closes his eyes.

Wolter: if I never pulled that sword from that fuc- *exhales*... That stone, none of this would've happened.