V2 Bad To Worse

in a abandoned warehouse around 8:30 pm several White Fang members are unpacking boxes whale Hunter and Roman are talking about the ship mints.   

Roman: Hunter is everything unpacked and ready to go?

Hunter: ya every thing Is ready to go, it's up to them now. are they at Beacon? 

Roman: give me a sec *pulls scroll out and calls Cinder*

Cinder: what?

Roman: are you at Beacon yet?

Cinder: yes 

a White Fang member screams in paint before a gun shot goes off. 

Hunter: fuck, we have a uninvited guest. he'll call ya back later. 

Cinder: don't let who ever it is spoil are plan.

Roman: don't worry we wont *ends the call and signals some white fang to move up* Hunter be ready for anything.

Hunter: don't have to tell me twice mate. 

????: third one I've been to and look who we have. Roman him self and Hunter, the Conduit killer. 

Hunter: Fang Hunter! show your self you cowered. I should have killed you when I first saw ya! 

WFM 1: sir we found some of are guys dead. 

Roman hears several gun shots go off and ready's him self. Hunter and the four White Fang Members ready there guns, a short time later they can hear the sound of bones snapping.  the White Fang Members near Hunter and Roman start to shake.   

WFM 2: this guys a ninja.

 WFM 3: what are we gon- HAAAA *gets pulled in to the darkness by a noose* 

Roman: oh stop being a sneaky bastard and show your self! 

Fang Hunter: now why would I do that? 

Hunter: because your a fucken coward. 

Fang Hunter: oh really? 

the Faunus that was pulled in to the darkness falls from the roof with the noose around his neck. 

Fang Hunter: would a coward do that?

Hunter: all right then point proven. so are we going to do this like men or keep doing your Punisher bull shit. 

the Fang Hunter falls to the ground and looks at the two men and three other Faunus. 

Roman: your pretty good. why don't you join us we can pay you vary well.

Fang Hunter: no deal.  

Roman: well that's a shame, at least I'll know who's under the mask.

Hunter: before we do this. why? why are you killing all this Faunus!? 

Roman: why do you care? 

Hunter: because I thought I new who the man was under that skull mask was... now I don't know. 

Fang Hunter: that's for me to know and you to find out.   

Roman, Hunter and the three Faunus all point there weapons at the Fang Hunter. with lightning reflexes he jumps back over a box and pulls his revolver out of his Shoulder Holster and fans the hammer three times killing the Faunus. Hunter gets behind a shipping crate but Roman looks at the dead Faunus all shot in the head. Hunter grabs Roman by the collar and pulls him in to cover. 

Roman: you are vary good at what you do my friend! who taught you!? 

Fang Hunter: self taught. 

Roman: I doubt it. someone of your skill was self taught. but sadly this little charade ends now. SNOW!  

Fang Hunter: Snow? 

a shard of ice grazes the side of his mask in quick reaction he fires off the last three rounds in the direction of the shard. he flings the cylinder of his revolver open letting the six empty cases fall to the ground and reloads the chambers. 

Fang Hunter: been a while since someone got the drop on me. 

Snow: good. then this will be interesting. 

a beam of ice is shot at the Fang Hunter, he dose a jumping cartwheel to avoided it but gets hit in the back by Roman shooting him with his Cane. Fang Hunter hits the ground hard dropping his Revolver. struggling to get up Fang Hunter slowly crawls to his gun only for his hand to get stomped on by Snow. 

Snow: I don't think so. 

a hand grabs his gun and lifts it up freezes it then smashing it on the ground. Fang Hunter looks up and his eyes widen before getting hit in the head by the end of but Hunters gun. 

Hunter: about time this wanker was dealt with.      

in Team RWBY/ELTM dorm room all of Team RWBY walks in and starts to get ready for bed. everyone but Blake, she was about to leave but Weiss stops her. 

 Weiss: you've been quiet, anti-social, and moody. 

Yang: have you meet Blake? 

Weiss: which I get is kind of your thing but Devan also been acting distant.  

Ruby: we all know that Weiss, he said it was just school that was bugging him. 

Weiss: ok that scratches Devan off the chart but not you. you promised you would tell us if something is wrong. 

Blake: I just don't understand how you three can be so calm.

Ruby: you're still thinking about torch wick. 

Blake: I'm not the only one.

Yang: what do you mean?

Blake: at night Devan try's to find the Fang Hunter whale taking down any White Fang operations he can find. that's why his been so distant, he doesn't want any of us to get involved. 

Yang: he is such a liar.

Ruby: how do you know.

Blake: I saw him jump out the window after all of you fell asleep. so I followed him to a factory and before I new it there were white fang all tide up with boxes of dust..... something big is happening and I hate to say it but the Fang Hunter and Devan are the only ones trying to do something about it.

Yang: but Ozpin told us not to worry between the police, and the huntsman, I'm sure they can handle it.

Ruby: that would explain why he's so tired. 

Blake: he didn't want you to worry.

Weiss: ok between Devan and... the Fang Hunter blowing up night clubs, stopping thieves, and fighting for freedom I'm sure the three of you think you're all ready to go out and apprehend theses ne'er-do-wells with Devan but let me be the voice of reason... we're students.

Ruby: that doesn't madder I'm not letting Devan go out there by him self. what if he eventually does find the Fang Hunter and he gets hurt. 

Weiss: were not ready.

Blake: and we may never be ready but he's trying we have to try too. our enemy's aren't going to wait for graduation day! they're out there, somewhere,  planning their next move and Devan is the only one trying to stop them. none of us know what it is but it's coming whether we're ready or not.

Ruby: ok all in favor of becoming the youngest huntresses to single-handily bring down a corrupt organization conspiring against the kingdom of Vale... say aye!

Yang: yes! I love it when you're feisty! 

Ruby: Devan would have said aye... *jumps up* I forgot my board game in the library.

Weiss: were doomed 

Ruby runs out of the dorm and the rest of Team RWBY gets in bed but a small red glow comes from Devan's desk.