V2 Breach part 2

Previously on Breach.

Wolf: don't let R-Ruby die like S-Summer.

Devan: what do you mean?

Wolf: y-you'll see.

Infamous: you didn't save them when they needed you most. When Ruby needed you the most. Haha Haha! You know you're Pathetic. If you just would've given in to the Beast she would be alive.

Part two.

The ice dragon slowly walks over to Team RWBY with it claws getting longer and sharper.

Ruby: get ready team. We need to deal with this before it gets to Beacon. The other teams can deal with the other Grimm.

The Ice Dragon runs from side to side roaring at the top of its lungs. Yang charges at it first with a smile on her face, Blake surcals around it getting a better position.

The Ice dragon stops dead in its tracks and frantically looks at both the girls. Blake takes this opportunity and trys to land a hit.

The Ice Dragon sees this and frantically slashes at her, Yang takes the chance and sucker punches it in the back of the head only to get smack away by its tail.

Weiss uses her glifs to launch Ruby at the Ice Dragon. Also using her Semblance giving her extra speed.

Blake trying to get away from the flurry of slashes get grabbed and slammed on the ground. The Ice Dragon almost bites her head but it doesn't see Ruby behind it.

She stabs her scythe in the Ice Dragons lower goaw and pulls the trigger ripping it off, Blake shoots the arm of the Ice Dragon forcing it to let go of her. She then uses her Semblance and creates a copy of herself that explodes.

Team RWBY regroups to think of a plan to finish this thing off. Ruby nodeses the head of the Dragon head missing and under it a human skull.

Ruby: look it has a human skull.

Yang: then it most a White Fang member.

Weiss: it's head is regenerating.

Blake: then we need to cut it down.

Ruby Grabs Yang's shoulder and uses her Semblance, she zooms over to the dragon letting Yang go to punch it in the face. She uses her shotgun gauntlets and launches back.

Weiss uses her glifs to slingshot the Dragon to Blake, she takes several shoots to the chest before stabbing it in the head. She uses her Semblance and makes another copy that explodes.

The explosion knocks the Dragon in to one of Weiss's glifs. The first glif launches it in to multiple with Weiss on seprat one. With each glif the Dragon lands one she jabs and slashes it.

With the last slash from Weiss Ruby comes from behind and kicks it to the ground. She takes several shoots all hitting it back.

The Dragon struggles to get up only for Ruby to strike it multiple times with her Scythe. The Dragon falls down with a loud thud as Team RWBY celebrates.

Yang: good job guys! That thing didn't stand a chance.

Weiss: that was somewhat of a challenge I suppose.

Blake: the rest of the Grimm wear fought off.

Ruby: good then that means we can find out who this is.

Ruby sees the Dragon struggle to grab something red off the ground. Yang sees it moving and trys to punch it but the Dragon turns around and grabs her hand.

All team RWBY look in fear as all they see is a skull screaming at them. It pulls Yang closer for it to gut punch her. She falls to the ground with her Aura pulsing rapidly.

Yang get kicked to Blake nocking her back several feet. Weiss charges at the Dragon only for it to grab her weapon and ripe it out her hand, with one quick downward right hook she hits the ground shattering her Aura.

The Dragon stabs her weapon right beside  her head then looks to Ruby. She readies her self for but she sees the thing it pick up from the ground.

She looks at her cloak and sees some of it's ripped. The Dragon slowly walks over to her as the Dragon head reforms.  

Ruby: D-Devan?

The Dragon tilts it's head and stops dead in its tracks. It shakes its head and keeps walking.

Ruby: is that you in there Devan?

It takes a step back shaking its head violently, scratching and clowing away. Ruby slowly walks over to the Dragon.

Ruby: y-you wouldn't hurt me r-right... Guardian?

Devans pov.

Everything's dark... clouded by anger and frustration, the animalistic nature... all I wanted  to do was kill but hearing that word it was like I'm back in the past. A hunched over Ice monster in front of a seven or six year old Ruby. What ever was in control what ever was so bloodthirsty, it was gone. My mind came back to me and the only thing I thought about was Ruby and everyone else under that rubble. I ran over to the rubble and started to move rocks and boulders out've my way. Runing dry on energy the ice cracked and melted off as I struggle to move anymore. Tears running down my cheeks as the ice melts off. The flesh and outer metal gone for my robot arm, I look to the red metal bone hand as I grip the ripped part of Ruby's clock.

Devan: oh god... I'm so sorry, if only I was faster... Infamous was right, I am pathetic.

Yangs pov.

Opening my eyes hard enough even with my gut hurting like hell. But the thing that surprised me the most is seeing that Dragon moving boulders like it's looking for something. Or for us, seeing the ice melt away revealing Devan on his knees crying while gripping some of Ruby's clock. I hate to say it but I feel bad for him.

Blake: you okay Yang?

Yang: ya, is everyone else okay?

Blake: Weiss is nocked out but she'll live. All the Grimm are taken care of, and Ruby's fine. I think we tried to you know... kill Devan though.

Yang: that gut punch nearly killed me. Help me up would ya.

Blake offered her hand witch I accept. Shortly after Weiss gets up with my help. The three of us walk over to Ruby while she looks at Devan.

Yang: you okay Ruby?

Ruby: you know the guy that saved us when we were kids? *Yang nods* that's him... I can't believe I forgot about him.

Yang: what are you saying? Are you implying that he went to the past to save us and help train you?

I didn't get a reply for her if I'm being honest I didn't expect one, I dont think she even had a answer yet. But seeing her kneel down beside him and tap his shoulder, seeing the look of pure joy on his face seeing her alive. The loving embrace they shared as there lips collided cosing lightning and rose petals to sway around them,  It brought a tear to my eye.