The Fall Of Beacon Part 3

Previously on RWBY The Electric Rose.

One of Ironwood Ariships explodes in to a ball of fire, several smaller explosions go off shortly afterwards.

Goodwitch: oh my god...

Qrow: wasn't that the one you had Devan in!?

Ironwood: yes.

Devan slowly pushing him self off a building while walking. Holding the side of his chest as the blood slowly dribbles down his leg

Ruby and everyone else see the Ice Dragon slowly walking with someone over his shoulder and someone laying in his arm.

Ice Dragon: ppuuccyy...

The Fall Of Beacon Part 3

Devan pov thirty minutes earlier.

After standing up Ice surrounds my body, then like my vision I melt out the feeling of controlling two body's at ones is... nauseating but I need to keep focus my Ice form runs off getting a sent of blood as I try to get people and Faunus out of danger. That Dragon gave me some energy but not enough for me to get in a fight... just hope I don't have to.

Seeing Jaune and Pyrrha standing in front of Beacon Devan runs over to them, seeing her pull him in to a kiss shocks him for a second but he keeps going.

Jaune: Pyrrha toy dont need to do this alone. Let me help you.

Pyrrha: I-I'm sorry Jaune but I cant do that.

Before Jaune could continue Devan pulls him in to a weapons locker and shuts the door.

Jaune: Devan what are you DOING!?

Devan looks at him and gets ready to push the button.

Devan: sorry Jaune she's right.

Jaune: Devan let me out, if you dont let me out I'll FUC-

Devan clicks the button launching the locker away. Devan looks to Pyrrha and gives her a concerned look.

Devan: why are you here?

Pyrrha: because Ozpin is fighting by him self and he needs help.

Devan runs his forehead.

Devan: fuck it. Not by yourself.

Pyrrha lightly nods and gets her shield and spear ready. A explosion goes off in Ozpins office.

Devan: I got a bad feeling about this.

Devan and Pyrrha run inside.

Devan is thrown in to a wall while Pyrrha is fighting Cinder.

Infamous chuckles as he walks over to him. He kneels down and grabs Deban by the hair.

Infamous: how did you manage to turn Hunter and Snow to your losing cause? It's like you just explode "I want to be a good GUY!!" Why the fuck does everyone hate you *slams Devan head in to the ground* but still follow you!?

Infamous stands up and kicks him in the gut, Devan coughs and grabs his gut in pain he pushes him self up with his Dragon arm give Infamous a angry smile.

Infamous: I did everything to make you lose faith in your self yet you became a Ice Dragon when ever you want apparantly. AND NOW YOU HAVE A FUCKING DRAGAN ARM!!!

Infamous grabs Devan by the leg and slams him in to some rubble. He walks over to the rubble with red lightning swarming his arms.

Infamous: and now that you have his power you still dont want to use it. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME TO GET ALL THE POWER!! yet here I am left to feed off of you. Like a leech sucking blood.