V3 The Stranger

???? Pov

A months past since that Macgrath kid went blood thrusty, wish I could be like that every once and a while. Xavier's been looking at that kid waiting to test him. and it pissing me off! Stupid tests, of it were me I would go down to that School and give him a test he wouldn't forget. As I pondere on my thoughts Xavier breaks me form them.

Xavier: it is time. The test will commence soon.

Rook: finally. This is gonna be good.

Devans pov the next day.

I told Ruby and her team about my little adventure. I think I got some trust back from Yang and the rest of her team. It feels nice to pareshly get my friends back. Looking at a photo of me and her team at the beginning of the school, it brings a smile to my face. I look to the small box beside the photo and grabs it.

Devan: am I jumping the gun with this? *open the small box* we did do it... no it's to early for that.

Devan closes it and puts it back down next to the photo, he looks to his right forearm seeing the skin almost fully grown back.

Ruby slowly opens the door to Devans Garage. She walks over to him and wraps her arms around his neck.

Ruby: hey Guardian.

Devan: hey Red. How was spending time with the family.

Ruby: my dad says you're dangerous, but I think my mom would approve.

Devan lowers his head slightly and holds on to one of Ruby's hands.

Devan: he's not wrong you know. I am dangerous. If I lose control and my powers do the talking... I... I could lose the people I love and care for.

Ruby lets go of me and spins my chair around faceing her. she sits on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck again, she pulls her self close and rest her head beside mine. I wrape my arms around her and hold her close. While hugging she reashers me that everything will be okay and that nothing will happen. Her saying that beings back the smile I had before. We move are heads and look in one another's eye.

Ruby: you know we have twenty minutes before my teams match.

Devan: and what do you think we should do with said time.

Ruby runs her fingers down Devan chest while seductively biting her lip.

Devan: Ruby Rose, are you trying to seduce me~?

Ruby leans forward and whispers in his ear.

Ruby: like I said before. You may be taller then me and older then me by two months, but I got the body and the booty~

Devan grabs Ruby's legs and walks over to his bed. He flops her on it and lightly pins her down.

Devan: you may have the body and booty. but I have the muscle~

Yang's pov. Fifteen minutes later.

Me, Wiess and Blake are sitting in are dorm waiting for Ruby to show up, so we can get ready for the tournament. Blake closes her book and looks at her Scroll.

Blake: where is she? She should have been here by now.

Wiess: she's probably with Macgrath.

Yang: what makes you say that?

Wiess points out the window, this leads me and Blake to also look out the window to see a sleeping Ruby piggy backing Devan. Me and Blake look to each other in a moment of silence then to Devan.

Blake: should we apologize?

Wiess looks at Blake with a confused look on her face.

Wiess: for what? Defending are selves?

Yang: you know what we mean Wiess.

Wiess: you two can apologize. I on the other hand will not.

Yang: are you still mad about that right hook to the face?

Wiess puffs her cheeks and walks over to her bed, she sits down and crosses her arms.

Yang: I'll take that as a yes.

A nock on the door gets are attention.

Devans pov.

Walking back to Ruby's dorm felt weird, it felt like Paris of eyes looking at me. But no madder where I looked I found nothing. I just shrug it off and keep walking till I see things and people slow down, it's like time almost in a instant leaving me alone. Seeing everyone frozen in place reminds me of a dollhouse. I see a old man sitting down on a bench looking at some frozen birds.

????: funny thing when time stops. you can actually see the beauty of this world.

Taking some steps closer Devan sees the man clearly, bold white skinned with a long white beard, dark brown eyes, button up white shirt with dark blue jeans and his shose are a light shade of brown.

He looks at Devan and slowly stands up with the help of his cane. He slowly walks over to Devan and when he does.

Old man: am I gonna have to stran my neck here!? *hits Devans forehead with his cane* kneel down boy, let me get a good look at ya. I ant as tall as I used to be.

Devan kneels down letting the older man get a good look at him. He starts stroking his white bread while humming to to himself.

Old man: come sit with me.

Devan: I can't sit with Ruby on my back.

Old man: oh, no need to worry. You already dropped her off with her team, *sits down* I remember when I was young. I was a stalin under the sheets.

Turning my head to the right I see no sign of Ruby, starting to panic a little I spin around until I see her with her team frozen in place. Looking at the old man grunt in confusion but walk to the bench he's at. I look him in the eyes and cross my arms.

Old man: don't worry about you friends. My Time Manipulation Semblance will not hurt anyone, unless I intend to.

Devan rubs his eyes with his pointer finger and thumb.

Devan: I guess that's a little relieving...  so am I going to get a name or a answer about how I dropped Ruby off with out doing it yet?

Old man: time is a mysterious Mistress.

Devan: look, *claps hands and points them in the Old mans derection* what do you want?

Old man: for starters you can sit down, my necks starting to hurt *taps the end of his cane on the ground* and two, I wanted to see if you and your team were ready.

Devan: *sits down* ready for what exactly?

The Old man looks at me then taps the end of his cane on the ground. Time slowly starts moving again, but when I look beside me the Old mans gone. I lean back on the bench and see Ruby motivate her team. I have a feeling more bad stuff's gonna happen.