V2 Down Memory Lane

Team RWBY and ELTM are in there dorm, Ruby and Yang are playing video games. Weiss is studding and Blake is reading her book while listening to music. Devan is working on a almost finished RFI.

Rubys pov.

me and Yang are playing one of are fighting games, Yang is beating me by one win but I'm about to win this round with a awesome combo.
Before I can do it we all get scared by Devan getting shocked by the RFI.

Devan: aw fuck!

Yang: hey language!

Devan looks at Yang and razes a eyebrow.

Devan: *sarcastically* oh I'm so sorry.

Weiss: what's with the lip?

Devan: forget about it!

I turn my head and gaze at Devan leaning on his desk whale rubbing his head.

Ruby: what's wrong?

Devan: ... I've been working on this stupid thing for six months now... I. I just want it done.

Yang: how about you stop working on the RFI and join us for some lunch, I know this great soup place just down the road from Beacon.

Devan: no I'm good. *inhales and exhales* I'm just gonna lose some steam in the training room. See you girls when you get back.

Devan stands up and grabs his bag before he walks out the door, it closes and we all look at each other.

Ruby: he has been working on that for a while now.

Blake: count him out of lunch.

Yang: how long has he been like this?

Weiss: his been like this all week.

I look at Weiss with a confused look and so does Yang.

Ruby: how?

Weiss: didn't you three notice the fixed hole in the wall? He thro his screwdriver in it after breaking a wire.

Blake: I didn't see anything different with the wall.

Weiss stands up and walks to Devans desk in a frustrated manner. When she gets there she points to a some what off color circle.

Weiss: see? He's been acting out a lot recently.

I put my pointer finger to my chin and I start to think about how many hours he helped us or the many nights he spent working on stuff. So i have a plan.

Ruby: I'm going to go see if he's ok, you three go have lunch.

Yang: you sure?

Ruby: he has done so much for us. I want to do something for him.

Yang winks and gives me a big smile, that makes my face heat up and go all red.

Ruby: n-no Yang not that thing!

Blake sits up and puts her book to her side.

Blake: if Ruby is going to see how Devan is, then can we please go to lunch? I'm starving.

Weiss: yes lets, I would like lunch too.

The three of them leave and I go to the training room. When I get there I can hear some one breathing heavily. I walk in side and see Devan around five destroyed punching bags.

Ruby: he Dev. You ok?

Devan: *turns head* oh hey Red. I thought you were going to lunch with your team?