V1 Awkward Moment

Devan's pov

Ozpin: Devan, may I speak to you in privet please?

Devan: ya sure see you girls later.

Team RWBY walks away from me and Oz, I'm just wondering why he wants to talk to me. I follow him in to a elevator. he clicks the highest button and takes a sip of his drink.  

Ozpin: *quietly* could he be who I think he is?

Devan: did you say something Oz?

before he could respond to me the door opens revealing a big room with a desk at the end, Ozpin walks over to it and sits down. he points his hand to a chare and I walk over to it and sit down. the only thing in my head right now is damn this is a big room.

Devan: so what did you need me for?

Ozpin: I know your not of this world, I had my best try to find information on you but to no avail, the only thing we found was this blurry photo. *hands photo to Devan* 

Devan takes the photo and looks at it, he sees what looks like to be him with a blue hoody in a forest. he looks to Ozpin and hands him the photo back.

Devan: I... I don't know what to say... the photo Is to blurry to say if it's me or not, plus I just got here two days ago. 

Ozpin: well, if what your saying is true. then where are you from?

Devan: I'm from a planet called Earth. I was born in the town called New Marais.  

Ozpin: I've never heard of the planet Earth before, this planet is called Remnant. you are in the city of Vale, this school is Beacon. why are you here? 

Devan: it wasn't my choice to come here... I was kinda forced.  

Ozpin: why's that?

Devan: well, my father is a vary dangers man, I was fighting him and well. lost... *looks down* I just wish I could do something more, but now... who knows, he may have my mom. 

Ozpin: can you defeat your father? or is he just to strong?

Devan: I have something that well kill him, it's called the RFI. it'll kill the beast, but I don't know haw much time I have before he finds a way to get here. if he does get here then he'll bring a army of Conduits and destroy this place, this world and when he's done he well go to the next.

Ozpin: ok, so what your saying is you don't have the strength to defeat him but this RFI does?

Devan: he'll just rebuild him self if I don't use the RFI.

Ozpin: ok, I have one more question. what do you call this? 

Ozpin shows a image of the Grimm running away from Devan with lightning shooting out of his back and eyes.

Devan: I-I call that Electrical Discharge, but I never new it could look like that. why do you ask?

Ozpin: you just remind me of a legend. 

Devan: is that all you wanted to know?

Ozpin: for now yes. you can leave you now. you have class tomorrow, oh and here's a scroll, uniform and the dorm key to Team RWBY.

Devan: thank yo- what!? I cant stay with them! ... *blushes* they're all... girls 

Ozpin: well I'm sorry Macgrath, we don't have anymore dorms.

Devan: *sigh* ok. thank you Ozpin. 

Devan walks to the elevator and clicks a button, the doors close and Ozpin looks at the photo one more time before putting it away. Devan puts the Scroll and uniform in his bag, he looks down the hallway trying to find the dorm for Team RWBY.  

????: what are you looking for?

Devan: *turns around* I'm trying to find Team RWBYs dorm, the names Devan.

Ren: Ren, there dorm is in front of my Teams dorm. 

Devan: lead the way.

Ren starts to walk with Devan following him, Ren takes quick glances at him. Devan sees this and clears his throat.

Devan: did you want to ask me something? 

Ren: actually yes I did, what is your Semblance? what you did back at the Emerald Forest was interesting to say the least. 

Devan: *sigh* that's a long story, I actually don't know what my Semblances are.

Ren: how many do you have?

Devan: so far, three.

Ren: three!? 

Devan: why is that so surprising? 

Ren: I've never met someone with three Semblances. anyway Team RWBYs dorm is right here.

Devan: thanks Ren, see ya around.

Ren nods as he walks in his dorm, Devan inhales and exhales as he unlocks the door. his face goes redder then a tomato as he sees Ruby in her underwear. there eyes lock and Ruby's face goes red, Devan slams the door shut as he breathes hard. 

????: hey Devan, what are you doing in front of my dorm?

he looks to the left and sees Yang walking up to him, with out warning he screams.  

Devan: I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING! *puts hand over mouth* 

Yang: what do you mean didn't... *punches Devan in the face* 

Devan: aw what the *Ruby opens the door slightly* ffffffffffluff Yang!

Ruby: um c-can we forget that h-happened? 

Devan: um *clears throat* forget what? *rubs back of head* heh heh. 

Ruby: w-what ju- oh I see what you did there. 

Yang: how did you unlock this door?

Devan: Ozpin gave me a key.

????: WHAT!? 

Weiss walks up to the three of them and crosses her arms. 

Weiss: why would Ozpin do that!?

Devan: keep it down people are trying to sleep, I'll tell you everything in side the dorm. 

Weiss huffs as she walks in side, Yang walks past Devan giving him a angry look. he looks away from the door and laughs nervously. he walks in side and closes the door.

five minutes later. Yang, Weiss and Ruby are sitting on there beds. Devan is standing in the middle of the room with his stuff beside him.

Devan: then Yang punched me in the face and now we're here.  

Ruby: so you didn't do that on purpose?

Devan: I would've never opened the door if I new you're changing.

Yang: well that's good to know, but where will you sleep?

Devan: I can sleep on the flor, where's Ble- Bla...  

Weiss: Blake, I saw her going to the library. 

Devan nods his head and moves his stuff to the corner of the room and walks to the door, he opens it and walks out side before he could close the door Ruby holds the door open.

Ruby: what are you doing?

Devan: *turns head slightly* letting you three change. *closes door* 

I'm waiting outside the door letting the girls change when Blake walks past me and opens the door and walks in side, my cheeks go red as the image of Ruby in her underwear pops in my head. I shake my head getting the image out, shortly after this Ruby opens the door and lets me in to the dark dorm. Yang, Weiss and Blake are all ready in there beds, I walk to the corner and take my shirt off and rest my head on my bag. Ruby walks over to her bed and gets in it snuggling in to her blanket.

Ruby: *quietly* good night Devan. 

Devan: *quietly* night Ruby.