V4 Infamous

Infamous walks in side a prison cell snapping his shoulder in place. Rotating it his arm he walks over to hunter and sees him hanging by his arms.

Infamous: wake, wake Hunter... Lunch time.

Emerald walks in with two plates of food. Infamous walks over to the chain holding Hunter up and releases him.

Hunter hits the ground and grunts. Emerald puts a plate down and looks at Infamous. She walks over to him and gives him the other plate.

Emerald: you can give this one to Snow. She creeps me out.

Infamous nods his head as Emerald walks out. Hunter slowly lifts him self up as Infamous kneels down.

Hunter looks at Infamous then to the food.

Hunter: you think I'm eating this?... ya bloody stupid...

Infamous: I don't care of you eat it or not. I'm just trying to be... *snaps his fingers* what's the word? Oh yes, nice.

Hunter: be nice? Since when are you bloody nice?

Infamous stands up and walks to out of the cell.

Infamous: I speared you and Snow didn't I?

Infamous closes the cell door and walks away leaving Hunter starring at the food before slowly eating it.

Infamous walks over to Snows cell and sees her liying on the ground. He reaches the the cell door but stops.

He clenches his fist and gets a pissed off look.

Infamous: she betrayed you, she betrayed you. Be angry not sad.... *grabes cell door* then why do I feel fuckin sad?

Infamous opens the door and walks over to Snow, he kneels down and lightly pushes Snow.

Her eyes slowly open and she sees Infamous looking at her.

Infamous: time to eat. *try's to give her a light smile*

She sits up and sees the scratches on his body.

Snow: for someone that should be angry at me you sure don't seem angry.

Infamous stands up and looks at her.

Infamous: *sigh* I want to be, I want to rip you and Hunter apart! *scuffs* be when you begged me not to hurt Hunter...

Flash back

Hunter flys in to a wall as Infamous throws Snow to the ground. He grabs the barrel of Hunters Sniper making the bullets explode.

He tosses it in front of Hunter and chuckls.

Infamous: you know what the funny thing is?

Hunter: *wipes blood from lips* what's that ya drongo?

Infamous slowly walks over to Hunter.

Infamous: you're suppose to be The Famous Conduit Hunter. An' yet you can't even lay a finger on me.

Hunter: that's yet to be seen ya wanka.

Hunter stands up as Infamous throws a punch, Hunter blocks it and trys to punch Infamous in the face.

Infamous grabs his arm and swips his legs, He hits the ground and trys to get up but Infamous grabs the back of his head and slams it to the ground.

Infamous: I expect you to be better. You gave The Fang Hunter a run for his money.

Hunter slowly rolls over and looks at Infamous. Blood driping out of his mouth and nose.

Hunter: he may have been corrupted by you but he wasn't a little bitch like you.