V1 Initiation Pt1

Yang's pov

I wake up before Ruby and I wasn't expecting to see Devan laying on his back with Ruby cuddling him. I walk to them and look over them. I bend over and flick Devan in the four head. he flinches and with his left hand he rubs his four head, he looks at me and shakes his head.

Devan: what was that for!?

Yang: look to your right.

Devan looks to the right of him and sees Ruby resting her head and her left arm on his chest. his eyes widen as he sees his right arm rapt around Ruby.

Devan: so it wasn't a dream.

Ruby wakes up and rubs her eyes, she sees Yang knelt down over the top of her and Devan. both of their cheeks go red as they see each other.

Yang: Devan, why is Ruby laying on your chest?

Devan: um... well, she was cold and I thought I would give her some of my warmth.

Ruby: um t-thank you.

Devan: y-your welcome but can you get off of me before she hits me.

Ruby: o-oh right sorry.

Ruby stands up and looks away from Yang and Devan. he stands up and grabs his bag, Yang looks at the both of them and sees there blushing. asher and Ruby are packing up their sleeping bags yang sees Devan looking down at a weird-looking Scroll.

Yang: never seen that Scroll before is it new?

Devan: it's not a Scroll it's a Samsung.

Ruby: never heard of a Samsung before.

Devan: it's a type of Phone... where I'm from, I'll answer your questions later. don't we have something to get ready for?

Yang: good idea let's go to our lockers and get ready for this initiation, shall we?

boys pov

Girl: wake up lazy bud!

Boy:*sighs*

Girl: It's morning, it's morning, it's morning, it's mooooornig!

in bathroom

Girl: I can't believe we've been at beacon for a full 24 hours! not that I that we'd get kicked out or anything I mean, you're the perfect students and I'm, well, I'm me but it's just crazy, you know? we've been friends for soooooo long. *back in ballroom* what are the odds that we'd still be together? well, not together, together. not that I'm not saying you're not handsome! you are handsome, but that's just be weird.... right?*eating breakfast* right. what was I thinking? but still, I hope we end up on the same team together. *slurps pancake* ooh! we should come up with a plan! to make sure we end u on the same team together! What if we bribe the headmaster? no, that won't work, he has the school. I know! well, have some sort of signal! like a distress signal! *gasps* a secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! can you imitate a sloth?

Boy: Nora...

Nora: yes Ren?

Ren: I don't think sloths make a lot of noise.

Nora: that's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together.

Ren: come on, Nora. let go.

Nora: but not together, together. * giggles*

Devan's pov

I'm getting changed as Ruby and Yang get their gear, a boy a girl walk past where we are. the girl won't stop talking, I feel bad for the guy. nothing I can really do though.