V1 Fight To Remember

no ones pov.

the Coliseum is full of Beacon students ether cheering on Pyrrha or Devan. most of them are cheering for Pyrrha, in the sinter of the Coliseum Devan and Pyrrha are standing thirty feet away from each other. Devan cracks his knuckles as Pyrrha readies her self. 

Pyrrha: I wont make this easy for you.

Devan: I'll try to hold back. 

Pyrrha gets in her fighting stance as Devan does a little stretche and gets ready to fight.

Ozpin: begin! 

Devan starts to run at Pyrrha as she turns her spear in to her gun mode and takes a few shots at him, he rolls to the side dodging the bullets and taking cover behind a rock. he throws two lightning grenades over the rock hoping to distract Pyrrha as soon as they go off he volts over the rock and starts booking it to Pyrrha. he flicks his hands to the sides and his Gigawatt blades form over his hands, Pyrrha turns her gun in to it's spear mode and readies her self. when he gets close to her he throws a right hock she hits it away with her spear and knees him in the stomach, he grabs her leg with his left arm and swipes her in the face knocking her on her back. Pyrrha uses her leg to kick his knee nocking him to the ground. his Gigawatt blades go away and Pyrrha grabs his right arm and raps her legs around it whale pulling, Devan grunts in pain as he slowly stands up and in one quick motion he puts his left hand on her knee and sends a surge of lightning thro her hole body and slams her to the ground. she kicks Devan in the stomach making him take a few steps back, she gets up and picks up her spear. 

Pyrrha: vary clever. 

Devan: that kick wasn't too bad either.  

Pyrrha turns her spear in to its sword mode, Devan readies him self. Pyrrha makes the first move and slashes at him. in the crowd Team RWBY sees the rest of JNPR, they walk up to them and sit down in the empty seats. 

Yang: hey Jaune, what's going on? 

Jaune: we don't know. Ozpin wanted them to train here. 

Nora: Pyrrha's DESTROYING DEVAN! 

Ren: I wouldn't say that. it's been about ten minutes since the fight started. 

Weiss: he's been fighting her for that long?

Ruby: whos got the most hits in? 

Jaune: so far they've done equal damage to each other. 

Team RWBY looks to Pyrrhas Aura level and sees it's still somewhat in the green. they look at Devans level and it also is still somewhat in the green. 

Blake: how did they do that? 

Ren: do what?

Blake: Devan doesn't have Aura. 

Jaune: Ozpin made something for that. some how he made this vital scanner, all Devan had to do was put his thumb on it. it took a sample of his blood and now I- 

Devan grunts loudly in pain as he hits the ground. Pyrrha is holding his shoulder bag by the cut in half strap. she puts it down gently as Devan stands up and looks down to the cut on his chest. 

Devan: *tauntingly* about time you landed a hit, I was getting bored. 

Pyrrha: SORRY! I didn't mean to get you that badly! 

Devan smiles at her before looking at his life bar now in the yellow. he gets back in to his fighting stance and so does Pyrrha, she readies her sword and shield. Pyrrha is the one to charge at Devan, not wanting to hurt him like that again she try's to hit him with her shield but he grabs her hand and spartan kicks her back. this one kick nocked her Aura in to yellow. her Aura starts to flash around her signalling it's almost broken. knowing she hast to end this quick she sprints at him and throws her shield at him. he was about to ketch it but she moves it some what with her Semblance making it hit his face, this gives her a good opportunity to drop kicks him in to a forest zone. Devans life bar drops vary low to the red. 

Ozpin: there you have it. Pyrrha is t- 

a thunder storm starts to form over the forest zone and Devans life bar fills up the vary top, a giant bolt of lightning strikes the forest and screaming can be heard. Pyrrha readies her self as the crowd is silent, blue lightning can be seen slowly coming out of the forest as Devan walks out hunched over with lightning shooting out all over his body. he unhunches and screams to the sky as the lightning starts to form Dragon wings. he stands straight and opens his eyes Blue lightning shoots out of them, as he breathes some small lightning can be seen on his breath. he slowly moves his arms in front of him then crosses them, he hunches down and flicks his arms to the side. two giant lightning scythes shoot out of his hands. a bolt of lightning was heard and Devan was in front of Pyrrha, she gets kneed in the stomach knocking her in the air droping her sword. Devans wings straiten out as he uses them to jump to Pyrrha. as he makes his way to her he starts to spin in quick succession slashing Pyrrhas body multiple times. her Aura starts to flash rapidly around her as he grabs her with the scythes and brings her down to the ground quickly hitting the ground with a loud crack of thunder. every one looks to her Aura level worried he broke it but it's in the red. the dust settles and everyone looks to the impact zone and sees Devan floating with his wings holding Pyrrha bridle style. his scythes are stabbed in the ground with the blades pointing down and the handles pointing up. he slowly descends to the ground and puts Pyrrha down. he puts his shoulder bag under her head and falls to the ground. the lightning scythes, dragon wings and lightning shooting out his eyes go away as he shakes his head.

Ozpin: Devan is the winner. 

the crowd scream in enjoyment as he looks to them and gives them a confused look, he can see Team RWBY and JNPR running to him. Ruby using her Semblance makes it to Devan and Pyrrha first.

Ruby: HOW DID YOU DO THAT!? WHEN DID YOU GET ANOTHER SEMBLANCE!?

Devan: do... what?

Ruby looks down to Pyrrha and Devans eyes widen as he sees her Aura pulsing.

Devan: what happened!?

Ruby: you won the fight.

Devan: I did? 

Yang: you sure did.

Devan leans to the right looking past Ruby and sees Yang and everyone else. he looks back to Ruby and gives her a confused look. 

Devan: how did I win? 

Nora: this is how! 

Nora shows Devan a picture of him in front of the forest screaming after he screamed to the sky. his eyes widen as he grabs her Scroll. he looks down to the cut Pyrrha gave him and sees it's healed, he falls to his back and sighs in relief...

Ozpin and Glenda are looking at the group of students, Ozpin chuckles to him self and looks at Glenda. 

Glenda: are you sure someone with a semblance that strong should be walking around freely? 

Ozpin: why do you ask?

Glenda: you saw him, I-it's like he was a different person... or creature... you know a man how would not like him walking around freely like that.  

Ozpin: we will deal with that when the time come. let me ask you this, if he was a different person or creature he may have gone to fare, as of what I see here Devan was in full control.

Ozpin shows Glenda sol-mo footage of Devan landing on the ground before Pyrrha is about to hit the ground and ketches her. 

Ozpin: if he would have let her fall her Aura would have shattered.  

Glenda: ok Ozpin, I understand.