V3 The Fall Of Beacon Part 1

in the hallway Ruby is readies her Scythe, infamous cracks his neck.

Ruby: Devan killed you... how?

Infamous chuckles as he walks back in fourth.

Infamous: I'm not the one you should be worried about. you should be worried about Penny.

Oobleck: *muffled* fighters, are you ready? Three, two, one... begin!

Infamous: let's hope she doesn't get ripped to shreds.

Ruby try's to use her semblance to get past Infamous but he grabs her and slams her to the ground. Her Aura slightly pulsing, she try's to get up but Infamous stomps on her chest.

Infamous: I thought you'd be a challenge... guess not.

Red lighting starts sparking around his hand as he brings it closer to Ruby's head. A gun shot goes off sending Infamous back a few feet.

Landing on his knees he looks up to see Hunter and Snow standing at the door way.

Hunter: see? I told you this drongo would go after her first.

Snow: Ruby go we'll handle Infamous.

Ruby dosen't hesitate and uses her Semblance to get past Infamous, he trys to stop her only to eather get shot or hit with ice.

Infamous: big mistake fucking with me.

Ruby runs as fast as she can to try and stop the fight only to fall to her knees. Penny's body ripped to pieces.

Cinder: *over a micarfon* this is not a tragedy. this was not a accident. this is what happens when you hand over your trust. your safety. your children. to men who claim to be our guardians. butare, in reality... nothing more then men. our Academies' headmasters wield more power then most armies and one was audacious enough to control both. but do you know the worst part the one with both has done, he was helping to making a weapon more stronger then all the headmasters combined, and that person is... Devan Macgrath. *a picture of Devan apers on the screens of every one watching the tournament* his a dangers weapon and his been walking around you all and this. *a image of his Dragon Eyed Worrier apers* this isent even his strongest form. what do you think Ozpin is teaching him or the students, Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy. yet I have witnessed neither. perhaps Ozpin thought defeating Atlas in the Tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the grim invaded it's streets. or perhaps, this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting Kingdom with armed forces. honestly? I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong. but I know that the existence of peace is fragile. and the leaders of our Kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. so before I cut this make sure you trust the right person or people because they all have secrets. 

Emergency Announcer: alert. incoming Grimm attack. threat level nine. please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner.

in one of Ironwood airships.

Atlas Ship Captain: dammit! this is Blue Four. Blue's Two and Three, fall into defensive position!

Blue Three: roger! Blue Three, in position!

Atlas Ship Captain: Blue Two, What's your status? Blue Two come in! someone answer me, dammit!

body's and pieces of Atlas robots every where. Devan flys in to a control console. Bloody and bruised, struggling to stand up he uses his left arm.

Neo skips over to Devan and smack him across the face with his Robot arm.

Atlas Ship Captain: Blue Two. Come in, Blu- *two shoot from Blue Two's ship hit his Airship* we're hit! what's goi- *hits Blue Three's ship and blows up*

Roman: woohoo- hahahaha! oh, it is good to be back!

Devan: *coughs up some blood* y-you basterd. W-what are yo-

Neo thrust her umbrella to Devans right eye. Expecting him to beg for his life, instead he looks her in the eyes and spits some blood on her boot.

She looks to her boot and gets pissed look to her face. With one quick slash she cuts up his eye. Neo gives a cocky smiles as Roman kneels down.

Roman: how scared are you knowing everything you've tried to protect.

Devan opens his right eye and looks Roman dead in his eyes. Blood sliding down his right eye.

Roman: now isn't that gross. Maybe I should make it ev-

Devan head buts Roman braking his nose, he falls backwards and grabs his nose in pain. Neo kicks Devan in the jaw nocking him out. She kneels down and hands him a napkin.

Roman: why thank you Neo *stand up and kicks his bode until Neo gives him a scroll* oh, oh, oh. now. this one, will be so much fun.

He plugs it in to the Counter Panle, this makes the Atlas robots stop shooting at the Grimm and start shooting the Students and Teachers.

on a building near Beacon

Cinder: beautiful.

Emerald: it's almost sad.

Cinder: have you heard from Mercury or Infamous?

Mercury walks up behind them.

Mercury: behind ya.

Cinder: *turns around* where's Infamous?

Mercury: dealing with Hunter and Snow.

Emerald: I told you we couldn't trust them.

Cinder: oh, dont worry about them, Infamous will make short work of them.

in the air ship Devan's eyes slowly open to the sound of explosions out side the Airship, struggling to his feet he sees Neo and Roman fighting Ruby and winning... anger builds up inside him like nothing before. Sparks of lightning coming from his eyes as his rage burns.

Out side the Airship Roman walks to the edge of the Ariship and looks to Ruby hanging on for dear life.

Roman: it's not what I have to gain. it's that I cant afford to lose! I may be a gambling man, but even I know there's some bets you just don't take. like it or not, people who hired me are going to change the world.

Roman hears struggling and truns his head. He sees Neo being held by her neck by a scale Dragon like arm, attached to it Devan, Silver eyes, lightningsparking from them. He sees Roman looking at him and drops Neo.

Roman: so you still got some fight left in you after all hmm.

Devan walks over to Roman, he rases his cane and takes a shot. It hits Devan in the chest, he takes a step back before walking again.

Roman takes more shots only for them to have the same effect. Roman trys to make a run for it, but gets grabbed by his shirt.

Devan: no. Where. To. Run. Roman.

Roman: what are you gonna do to me!?

Devan: that's on you.

Ruby sees Devan and he gives her a light smirk. He throws Roman behind him and kneels down giving Ruby his hand. She takes it and he pulls her up, hugging him immediately she bares her head in his shoulder.

Devan: I missed you too.

Ruby let's go of Devan and gives him a  smile, she grabs her Scythe and sees Roman slowly stand up.

Ruby: we can take him together.

Devan: no.

Ruby: what do you mean n-

Devan graps her shoulders and pulls her into a kiss, this stuns her enough for Devan to lightly push her off the Airship.

Devan: I love you.

Devansees Ruby is her Scythe in her gun mode to slow her down and land on the ground. He breathes in and turns around getting ready to fight Roman and Neo...

To Be Continued...