prologue

a/n: ayee im finally posting this au after letting it rot in my drafts!! i wasn't supposed to post it as my first au but well i enjoy writing it way too much so there you gooo

i hope you will enjoy it, if you have any questions or requests please tell me, and i appreciate good critics, its my first au, if you have some advice i would love to hear them to improve my writing!

warning:
- english isn't my first language, im sorry if there are confused sentences or mistakes :(
- the chapters are mostly shorts (400-500 words) but some are longer because i can't  cut them like i want so sorry 😩

ANYWAYS ENJOY!!! ❤️

« hey fag wake up »

jimin woke up by being splashed with water. as usual. he took the habit to sleep in class since he started to work at night at a club as bartender.

he had to work a lot to be able to pay for his dream and he finally managed to save enough money to meet his reasons to live, BTS.

i'm gonna meet them in a week. it's finally happening.

he thought as he went to the restrooms to dry himself a little bit. being bullied was part of his daily life. he didn't have any friends at college and he never did.

people called him lonely, weird, introverted... and one he never understood 'fag' but he didn't question it. he just knew it wasn't kind.

once he was done drying his pink hair and a bit of his clothes, it was lunch time. he went to his locker to take his meal and went to the roof of the building. he didn't like to be surrounded by people who were talking too loud for his liking. he liked his loneliness, even though sometimes, one or two friends wouldn't be too much.

« i'm sorry jimin, but we can't keep you. you're fired. » were the last words he heard this day. they were from his boss. he told him he was too innocent to work there.

he knew jimin didn't like loud crowds, but he also knew why he had to work. now that jimin had bought his tickets to the fansign he decided to fire him. but he had no idea what it meant.

if i don't have a job anymore, i'll soon be kicked out of my apartment. whenever he will hear about it, he will kick me out.

he walked with his head down, watching his feet, to his small appartement.

it was the only thing he was able to rent with his salary. it had one small room, used as living room and also as bedroom. the kitchen had the minimum possible and so had the tiny bathroom.

at least he had a 'home', was what jimin thought but he knew living here wasn't a good thing. it was too small, but he had to.

a/n - alright so that was the boring chap no one likes BUT i had to settle the context etc etc but actions start in the next chapter don't worry