16

a couple of hours later, jimin received a text from namjoon telling him he would pick him up in an hour

a couple of hours later, jimin received a text from namjoon telling him he would pick him up in an hour. he tugged on jungwoo's sleeve to gain his attention.

"jungwoo i have to leave in an hour, can we go shopping a bit more?" he asked with pleading eyes.

"my shift ends in an hour, do you want to come back and well go eat something?" lucas asked to jungwoo just before the two boys left. he was blushing like hell and obviously agreed.

jungwoo led him to several shop and helped him to choose some outfits. jimin was really happy to actually hang out with him and talk about random subjects.

namjoon went to pick up jimin as he told him and jungwoo went back to the cafe to wait for lucas.

"the boys are in their room but you should knock we never know what they could be doing..." the older told jimin when they came back to the dorms.

he knocked 'just in case' and he heard jungkook telling him to get in. they took the habit to sleep in the same bed so it was also jimin's room.

he jumped on the bed next to the younger and hugged his side. he was watching tv, but he didn't really pay attention to the show.

« where's taehyung? » jimin asked with his voice muffled by jungkook's neck. he replied he was showering but he should get out soon, so jimin could tell them about how his shopping went.

he waited for a bit, his eyes wandering on jungkook's neck and he had a weird urge to kiss it. « kookie... c-can i kiss you? »

;)