61

"who said we were done?"

"b-but i already ca-"

"that's not a problem. you wanted to try stuff so let's try stuff." the youngest said and moved towards his other boyfriend. he pinned his hands above his head and handcuffed them, so he wasn't able to move them.

"please jeongguk no... not the handcuffs.." taehyung started to beg to jimin's surprise.

"you've been bad hm. you deserve that don't you?" taehyung lowered his gaze and nodded shamefully.

jimin was watching the scene with round eyes and had no idea what was going to happen to them. jeongguk noticed and brought him to his lap. he kissed under his ear and whispered "hey, don't be scared alright? i would never hurt you or tae, he begs but i know he loves it. he might be pretty dominant with you but not with me. he's kinda a switch material." he laughed and taehyung whined behind them.

"we're just trying things, if you dislike or can't handle something tell us and we will stop in the second. were not trying to make you feel uncomfortable, we're just trying to find your preferences so we can have better times later alright babyboy."

jimin pulled away from his embrace and smiled while nodding. he had a full trust in both of his boyfriends who were way more experienced than himself. jeongguk pecked his lips and went back to his 'daddy self'

"now sit on taehyung's stomach." jimin hesitated at first but did as he was told. it was really weird for him to see his taehyung being helpless and tied to the bed, but he trusted jeongguk.

the youngest lubed his and taehyung's member before guiding jimin, gripping his hips. he slowly pushed him down around taehyung earning a high pitched moan and a deeper one from his two boyfriends.

he kept his grip onto jimin's hips and guided him at first, knowing he had never done that before. his moves were slow but taehyung was too occupied to admire jimin's face to mind it.

"have fun now baby" jeongguk whispered in his ear and kissed his neck while entering taehyung. the latter let out a loud cry of pain which worried jimin.

the oldest put his hands on taehyung's stomach and tried to calm him down as well as he could but he was clueless. he looked back at jeongguk for any type of help.
"move like i showed you, if you want to go faster please do."

jimin moved up and down around taehyung, which made him forget about the pain jeongguk was giving him. but this pain soon transformed to pleasure.

the tree of them were panting and moaning together. jimin's hands touched lovingly taehyung's chest who was struggling with the handcuffs. "please jeongguk.. let me- aah- let me touch him." he begged with his head thrown back.

jeongguk hummed and asked "what do you think baby..? should i give him to permission to touch you?" jimin nodded without hesitation.

"your words kitten, use your words.." taehyung pleaded and jimin quickly replied he wanted taehyung to touch him.

jeongguk handed him the keys to unlock the handcuffs and smirked. jimin looked at the metallic objects and bent down to reach them. the boy behind him hissed at the sight and couldn't stop himself from grabbing his butt cheeks.

taehyung kept bucking his hips ups to keep the friction with jimin's heat. the older finally managed to free his boyfriend from the handcuffs, his hands immediately grabbing his hips.

jimin liked the position they were in, his body grinding onto taehyung's one, jeongguk caressing and cupping his butt while thrusting into taehyung at a steady but fast pace.

jimin had his hands tangled into taehyung's long bangs and kissed him passionately. his sensitive crotch being in constant contact with his boyfriend's stomach, he started to get weaker and his moves got sloppier so taehyung decided to help him, pushing his hips up and down gently but at the right pace.

all of the three were letting out breathy moans, their pitch all different. jimin's and taehyung's were muffled by each other's mouth, which made jeongguk envious.

he wrapped his hands around jimin torso and made him sit straight, which made taehyung and him moan as his crotch went deeper inside of him.

the youngest male started to kiss and suck on his neck to leave dark marks. jimin turned his head and they started to suck on each other's lips and tongue, sinful noises leaving their swollen lips.

jimin kept bouncing onto taehyung's member at a steady pace but soon sat fully on it and rocked his hips back and forth, hitting his prostate repeatedly.

jeongguk remembered jimins request to choke him, he brought his hands up around his rather thin neck and tightened his grip, just enough to make him go crazy. the oldest threw his head back and let it rest onto jeongguk's shoulder while bouncing on taehyung.

jeongguk smiled and fastened his pace as he felt his climax approach. taehyung's overworked body started to shake and his moans got out of controls. his deep and hoarse voice made jimin go crazy.

the boy underneath him reached for his hard rock member and stroked it as the same pace he was bouncing. his arms made their way around jeongguk's neck and his back arched, before he came on taehyung's stomach.

jeongguk thrusted one last time, as deep as he could and both of the last males came in a loud moan. they were all panting, their chest rising up and down.

jimin was almost too weak to get off taehyung, so jeongguk pulled out and helped him to lay down next to him. he was the only one who was still able to walk, he got up and cleaned his boyfriends with a wet towel.

he kissed their forehead and wished them goodnight, even if they were already both sound asleep.

see y'all in hell