4

his voice cracked at the last word and a tear slid on his cheek

his voice cracked at the last word and a tear slid on his cheek. jungkook removed it with his thumb and asked « hey, are you coming to the concert after that? it's not totally the end you still have this! »

« no.. i couldn't afford it... » his head was hanging low, he didn't want to look at the others in the eyes. would they understand? what it's like to do a degrading job so i wouldn't live under a bridge...

taehyung let go of his hand and jimins heart broke a little. do they have a bad image of me now? it was soon replaced by jungkook's one. he caressed his chubby hands with him thumb to sooth the older.

« there you go jiminie » taehyung came back, holding two tickets for their show. he sat down next to his friend and gave them to jimin.

« why two? » jimin asked when he took only one of them, after thanking the boy.

« so you can bring someone! it's not cool to go to a concert alone! » he replied showing his boxy smile. it was so heartwarming for jimin, but at the same time he thought about how lonely he was.

« the problem is that, i don't- i don't have any friends... and i'm a lonely child at least i guess.. » he muttered the last part of his sentence so they wouldn't hear him.

he looked up again and the youngers were looking at him with concern. « but it's ok! i don't mind going alone it will still be the most perfect moment i've ever experienced! don't worry about me! »

they said their last goodbyes and jimin left the room. he had to wait for a bit more of two hours to go in the arena, so he decided to buy a little snack.

he sat inside of a cafe near the arena and ordered a hot chocolat with cookies. he was lost in his thoughts replaying the meeting, with a stupid smile on his face when a guy sat in front of him.

"hey, is it you who talked so much with taekook earlier?" jimin tilted his head on the side since he never saw the guy before.

"oh sorry, i'm jungwoo, nice to meet you! i was at the meeting too, and i noticed how much you talked to them. i was just wondering how it went!"

the guy had really sweet features, he seemed so nice and kind, jimin usually didn't open up easily to people, everytime he did he had ended up sad and heartbroken. but jungwoo just seemed to be a fan like him.

this is so cliche

but who doesn't like cliche